Overclocking my GTX780 SLI

UKCurtis1995

Hi I was doing some overclocking on my GTX780's SLI using EVGA Precisoion X I have done a number of overclocks the max I went up to I think  (GPU OFFSET, 200Mhz MEM OFFSET, 600MHz) used Unigine Benchmark Heaven Benchmark got a score of 3305 it was abit loud but it didnt last very long well it did because I left my computer on for like 18hours didnt turn it off when I did the overclock the next day. When I played some games of Battlefield 3 it crashed like 20mins in also was streaming at the same time,  then I saw Linus's GTX780 Performance/review I basically just copied his settings which are  (GPU OFFSET 130Mhz, MEM OFFSET 300Mhz) Also I did do the Fan Curve as well thats what im using now for my overclock).

So my Question is  how do you know if its 'stable' do you just leave the Benchmark running in the background for like 12-24hours, because I watched a video about how to overclock your GPU'S funny enough he was running some GTX 780 sli he said to leave your computer on for 24hours to make sure your overclock is stable, Just got confused because I dont really know what that means like running the benchmark on all night ect or leaving your computer on lol.

Sorry im a noob at this I have just have never overclocked any GPU's before and I dont want to break them I want them to last for a while but I do seem to upgrade every year but I think I will keep these for 3-4 Years depends.

Or do I try something els or is this a good overclock ohh my scores for the overclock I have at the moment is 3246 using Heaven Benchmark 
(GPU OFFSET 130Mhz, MEM OFFSET 300Mhz) 

Any help would be Awesome thank alot :)

PC SPECS 

INTEL i7 3770K @4.5GHz 1.23V
MSI Z77 Mpower Big Bang 
Asus GTX780's SLI
RipJaws- 16GB 1600MHz
Corsair H100
Corsair HX850W Power Supply 
Corsair 600T Mid case White Edition 
Corsair K90 Keyboard 
LogiTech G700
Asus Vucal Pro Gaming Headset

I do want a Sound card soon so sorry hehe im just saving up for my Streaming PC for Twitch

My Streaming PC buying soon

INTEL Core i7 4930K hopefully overclock that @4.8Ghz
Asus x79-DELUXE 
Corsair H100i
Corsair Carbide Series Air 540
Asus GT 610
Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) 1866MHz Vengeance Pro Kit
XFX Core Edition 750W 80+ Bronze
Avermedia Live Gamer HD C985 -  Which I already have
Asus VG278HE 27'' TRUE 144Hz 3D Widescreen LED Monitor - Going to be my main Gaming SCREEN!

Use MSI Kombustor with triangle of death for a good 30 minutes or so, making sure that you don't see any visual artifacts. You should be set after that. The best way to test for stable GPU overclocks is by, you know, actually playing games.  Sometimes synthetics might show it as stable but then it crashes in game and rarely vice versa.

After that you can run it in OCCT set to stop at error and run for a few hours if you want to be extra certain. You definitely don't need to run it for a day.

Error: 410

I use realbench from asus and also run 3dmark and some others as long it don't crash or see

Artifacts should be good check out oc3d youtube overclock gtx 780 big help a lot

also you must oc each card not in sli find each max stable then find the average of the 2 because each will run different