Genius Idea! But...

Pruxis

I recently came up with a very clever idea to create a certain application which is something a lot of people are looking for, but I have one problem.

I do not posses the knowledge to create it and I wouldn't like to share my idea with anyone else because I don't want to be ripped off at the end and get my idea stolen so they can run off with the profits of the project.

I also do not have money to invest into developers.

I recently came up with a very clever idea to create a certain application which is something a lot of people are looking for, but I have one problem.

I do not posses the knowledge to create it and I wouldn't like to share my idea with anyone else because I don't want to be ripped off at the end and get my idea stolen so they can run off with the profits of the project.

Why should we care if you don't want to share the idea with us? Also chances are it already has been done at leats twice. ;D

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

I just stole your idea. You forgot to wear your tinfoil hat.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Why should we care if you don't want to share the idea with us? Also chances are it already has been done at leats twice. ;D

I have done enough research I'm not a retard who would spend time and money in something that has been created already.

A venture capitalist is what you need :)

I have never heard of that before I'll look it up if I can contact some capitalists from my country.

I just stole your idea. You forgot to wear your tinfoil hat.

I have done enough research I'm not a retard who would spend time and money in something that has been created already.

But Razer Toaster is already in the works so... you both lost the race.

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

1. write it down 

2. everything comes after that

You must describe what you want to do, what the product is like.

For example: A computer program

A device

Service

etc...

Once I also had idea ( mind, people have many ideas, but they usually lay forgotten - shame :/ ) about a program that would display all news you are interested in on one page. Ofcourse my weak knowledge of programming didnt help so i never did one. However other people did allready :)  On their own way...

So try to explain us as much as you can without revealing your thing that will enable you to become rich overnight with your invention  :D                  

And good luck.  

1. write it down 

2. everything comes after that

I've written it down, I got a design of over 100 papers.

Now I have no clue what to do

Lots of people have ideas / theories / dreams / visions of creating the next "big thing". It's one thing to come up with a concept but a whole new thing to make that a reality. If you really want to push this, then you will have to patent / copyright it. Not sure what that process is but i assume it's costly and will require several legal hoops to be jumped through. You can always try to find a partner who will take on your idea and you join a contract with them - how most inventors work - you provide the innovation / invention, they provide the means to achieve it. Either way i wish you the best of luck. 

Lots of people have ideas / theories / dreams / visions of creating the next "big thing". It's one thing to come up with a concept but a whole new thing to make that a reality. If you really want to push this, then you will have to patent / copyright it. Not sure what that process is but i assume it's costly and will require several legal hoops to be jumped through. You can always try to find a partner who will take on your idea and you join a contract with them - how most inventors work - you provide the innovation / invention, they provide the means to achieve it. Either way i wish you the best of luck. 

I feel motivated to push this idea it's not like I feel it'll make me rich or anything, it's not like I want to invent the next facebook or anything sortlike.

But at the other side I do not want to stop with University I have worked hard to start studying and I'm offered the chance to do so, so I wouldn't want to dissapoint my parents who have invested a lot of time and money into me to go to University.

I'll look into some more information about making a patent / copyright and about the costs of it hopefully the people I'll call for information will be able to help me futher.

I thank you and @Puppet, @looney for the information you gave me it's already a step closer to my personal project

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

I feel motivated to push this idea it's not like I feel it'll make me rich or anything, it's not like I want to invent the next facebook or anything sortlike.

But at the other side I do not want to stop with University I have worked hard to start studying and I'm offered the chance to do so, so I wouldn't want to dissapoint my parents who have invested a lot of time and money into me to go to University.

I'll look into some more information about making a patent / copyright and about the costs of it hopefully the people I'll call for information will be able to help me futher.

I thank you and @Puppet, @looney for the information you gave me it's already a step closer to my personal project

Yes and be careful even with the patent attorneys, make sure you have them sign some sort of non disclosure agreement before you open your mouth.

Yes and be careful even with the patent attorneys, make sure you have them sign some sort of non disclosure agreement before you open your mouth.

Hmhm, thanks for the extra bit of information I'll be very careful with anyone that I contact about my project.