GTX 900 series price drop?

29 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

Agreed, but I didn't mention anything about a Titan X. I think you've got me and @Simon771 mixed up. ☺

No was replying to the post you made where you quoted me about my numbers I was talking about.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

2 minutes ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

No was replying to the post you made where you quoted me about my numbers I was talking about.

Show me where I've ever talked about a Titan X?  This is getting funny. 

3 hours ago, Simon771 said:

Prices won't drop so much. At least not in your local stores.

But people will be selling old cards, so you will be able to get them kinda cheap.

Keep in mind that 1070 and 1080 are much better at VR only. So at real games and benchmarks there probbably won't be such huge performance increase.

I mean GTX titan x have score of 4300-4800 at our forum. Do you realy think that gtx 1080 will be able to get 9000 or more points in that same benchmark running at dx11 like most of games today? I don't think so.

But hey ... tommorow we will get our benchmarks for 1080 :3 

2 hours ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

A score of 9000 no but expect it to be in the 5k to 6k range possibly 7k if we are lucky. That being said the 1070 is supposed to be faster then a titan X and the 1080 is supposed to be as fast as two 980's in sli.

2 hours ago, done12many2 said:

What benchmark scores are you talking about?

You didnt have to mention the titanX you asked about the benchmarks I was talking about so I told you about it. TitanX was apart of what I was talking about hence I mentioned it after you quoted me and asked a question.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

1 minute ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

You didnt have to mention the titanX 

I get it now.  You assumed something.  Understood. 

1 minute ago, done12many2 said:

I get it now.  You assumed something.  Understood. 

Cool beans lets leave it at that