White case

ixiboneheadixi

What are some good white cases that are white inside and out. I want a rather large case as i am going to be doing a full hardline watercooling build with two GPUs. Full white cases do not seem to be as common as i thought they would be though.

caselabs

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Caselabs is about your only choice. Corsair and NZXT also have a few white cases though:

Corsair Air540

Corsair 780T

NZXT H440

NZXT S340

But it seems like all the cool kids today own Phanteks Evolv ATX Glass editions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKUkj23GgFE

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

5 minutes ago, Enderman said:

caselabs

on their site it doesnt seem any of their cases come in white. just black and gunmetal

1 minute ago, ThatCoolBlueKidd said:

Caselabs is about your only choice. Corsair and NZXT also have a few white cases though:

Corsair Air540

Corsair 780T

NZXT H440

NZXT S340

But it seems like all the cool kids today own Phanteks Evolv ATX Glass editions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKUkj23GgFE

Caselabs only seem to be black and gunmetal on their site, am i just looking at the wrong thing or did they change something?

1 minute ago, ixiboneheadixi said:

on their site it doesnt seem any of their cases come in white. just black and gunmetal

You can custom choose colours for the painting in their shop, but it'll come up to around $500 or more.

Just now, ThatCoolBlueKidd said:

You can custom choose colours for the painting in their shop, but it'll come up to around $500 or more.

i figured it out, seems they only do limited runs of white cases now, i found this on their website. " * If an effort to better stream line production white and two tone will only be offered in limited runs. The next time white and two tone will be available for ordering will be from April 22, 2016 to May 2, 2016 "

Guess i will just keep an eye out for when they do it next.

5 minutes ago, ixiboneheadixi said:

oh wtf

a few months ago almost all their cases were available in white...

maybe they ran out of white paint or something, this is really odd

try contacting them, maybe its just a temporary thing or a website bug

nvm you figured it out

they make the best white cases

med_gallery_15108_188_806832.jpgS5_Main.jpg4191806

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, ixiboneheadixi said:

i figured it out, seems they only do limited runs of white cases now, i found this on their website. " * If an effort to better stream line production white and two tone will only be offered in limited runs. The next time white and two tone will be available for ordering will be from April 22, 2016 to May 2, 2016 "

Guess i will just keep an eye out for when they do it next.

Or consider a different case / modding yourself :) I personally am a big fan of the Evolv ATX from Phanteks which can come in a macbook-silver colour as well: http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Evolv-ATX-TemperedGlass.html

3 minutes ago, ThatCoolBlueKidd said:

Or consider a different case / modding yourself :) I personally am a big fan of the Evolv ATX from Phanteks which can come in a macbook-silver colour as well: http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Evolv-ATX-TemperedGlass.html

I do like that case, I will for sure look around more before i purchase, probably going to see when the next time caselabs is going to have a run of white and then check out my other options at that time.

34 minutes ago, ixiboneheadixi said:

What are some good white cases that are white inside and out. I want a rather large case as i am going to be doing a full hardline watercooling build with two GPUs. Full white cases do not seem to be as common as i thought they would be though.

Apevia X-Sniper2 AL or X-Dreamer4 AL

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy