LED whille pc is off.

Go to solution Solved by Jade,

Pulling the plug if you've already shut down the system won't hurt the PC at all.

I have an SteelSeries Sensei Pro and when I shut my pc off its still on it drives me nuts because its hard for me to sleep. My motherboard is a ASUS Z170-A inside there are some LEDS that shows its powered on. How do I turn them off and the SteelSeries Sensei Pro LED once pc shuts off so I can sleep again in the dark. I don't want to pull the plug each time since it could damage the pc.

Pulling the plug if you've already shut down the system won't hurt the PC at all.

1 minute ago, Jade said:

Thanks

3 minutes ago, edhusky said:

I have an SteelSeries Sensei Pro and when I shut my pc off its still on it drives me nuts because its hard for me to sleep. My motherboard is a ASUS Z170-A inside there are some LEDS that shows its powered on. How do I turn them off and the SteelSeries Sensei Pro LED once pc shuts off so I can sleep again in the dark. I don't want to pull the plug each time since it could damage the pc.

Just put the switch on the psu to off.

Main gaming pc: Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh Performance - Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI GTX1080Ti Armor - AMD Wraith Spire RGB - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x8GB 3200MHz - 500GB M.2 (and a few other drives)

Gaming laptop: ASUS GL552VW: i7 6700HQ - GTX960M 2GB - 8GB DDR4 2166Mhz RAM - 1TB 7200RPM HDD

You could try plugging the mouse into different USB slots to see if there's one that doesn't keep power on.

A sieve may not hold water, but it will hold another sieve.

i5-6600, 16Gigs, ITX Corsair 250D, R9 390, 120Gig M.2 boot, 500Gig SATA SSD, no HDD