Tom Clancy's Games Fans

TheBLOODYTOXIC

Hello, Guys

Well a friend of mine... well my cousin gave me to choose a game from steam and my options are Splinter Cell Conviction or TC's Future Soldier but i dont have any expirence with Ghost Recon game and i love the stealth games but i read  that conviction is not much a stealth game kind of and is different of all the Splinter Cell game...

Can someone help me pros or cons about the games? i'm just bored haha

Tom_Clancy_Ghost_Recon_Future_Soldier_Ga or  Tom_Clancy%27s_Splinter_Cell_Conviction.

Regards,

Mario

Conviction is much better. Future soldier is okay but stealth really isnt great in it. Conviction may be a little bit more actiony then the other splinter cells but you can put yourself through the stealth riggors. Also you will get more time out of conviction. I put a ton of hours into hunter

conviction but you need to know a bit of the story so read the plot of the previous games online

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

conviction but you need to know a bit of the story so read the plot of the previous games online

Well really only double agent

GRFS is a pretty stupid game if you ask me. One of the biggest reasons being you almost have to take a supressor, and I hate having my badass guns turned into sounding like that, instead of a nice concussive boom.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

I've also heard from ElderGeek's review that Future Soldier runs TERRIBLY on PC's

but then again, Conviction might too and it's a bit older so...idk

Conviction for sure. Previous Splinter Cell games were more stealthy but Conviction is still good..

100% Conviction. It also has a pretty decent multiplayer.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

I'd say go for conviction... future soldier didn't really have the appeal of older ghost recon games.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

If you can play Chaos Theory. 

^This +1 to you, yes Chaos Theory was the best Splinter Cell in my opinion....

^This +1 to you, yes Chaos Theory was the best Splinter Cell in my opinion....

I never beat it, and it was the first one I played. But it was damn good.

I never beat it, and it was the first one I played. But it was damn good.

I have finished it several time on practically all the difficulty settings(I'm A HUGE Splinter Cell fan) still own it but only for the PS2 since I did not have a decent enough PC at the time. Really crap PC at the time. I felt a little let down on Conviction, but it was still awesome. I refuse to buy Blacklist though..