Blue PC Builds

Matrix13

The color choice for blue on a PC is limited so I want to see if anyone has any photos of their build which contains any blue themed parts.

My PC (Big Blue)

Cpu- Amd Fx 6300

Gpu- GTX 960 4gb

Motherboard- Asus M5A97 plus

Ram- Hyper X Fury 8gb 1866

PSU- EVGA 600b

HDD- WB Blue

SSD- MX Crucial 250gb 

Case- NZXT s340 Black/Blue

3 minutes ago, Matrix13 said:

The color choice for blue on a PC is limited so I want to see if anyone has any photos of their build which contains any blue themed parts.

Well, I have a blue motherboard from Intel, but no pics, and I haven't built a PC with it.

H_dz77ga-70k.jpg

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

My case without a window got a blue hdd led on it, does that count?

Budget Rig "Curable":     | FX 6300 @4.5Ghz | Asus R9 270x | Asus Crosshair IV Extreme | 16GB HyperX Beast | 120GB PNY SSD

Tablet "Buddy":                 Trekstor Wintron 10.1|

2 minutes ago, Rodniz said:

My case without a window got a blue hdd led on it, does that count?

Sure does :)

My PC (Big Blue)

Cpu- Amd Fx 6300

Gpu- GTX 960 4gb

Motherboard- Asus M5A97 plus

Ram- Hyper X Fury 8gb 1866

PSU- EVGA 600b

HDD- WB Blue

SSD- MX Crucial 250gb 

Case- NZXT s340 Black/Blue

I used to have this board until it crapped the bed.  intel-dx79sr.jpg I now have another blue motherboard.  P9X79%20PRO_2D.jpg

My Work in Progress PC http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/522048-xeon-build/ <-- That PC was built but never booted:(

My Work in Progress PC 2.0 https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/540583-xeon-build-20-code-name-xenox (Hopefully this one boots.) 

Blue's my favorite color.

Getting a 380x soon and also replacing the Intel stock cooler with a Cryorig H7 (overkill)20160512_185621.jpg

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

4 years in the making...

20160514_235102.jpg 

I have this mobo , phanteks case, NZXT kraken and hue+ cooler and lighting kit. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

1 minute ago, Tocsin_786 said:

4 years in the making...

Hide contents

20160514_235102.jpg 

I have this mobo , phanteks case, NZXT kraken and hue+ cooler and lighting kit. its more of a aqua color in person, with the actualy blue (from the picture) accurate on the outside case lighting (that blue lighting going up and down in the front of case). The NZXT cooler color is white. The windforce is actually the same blue as the outside case. It gives it a nice accent to the shades of blue throughout my build. They all end up matching my sticks of RAM and motherboard, even though the lighting hides their actual colors now. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

the Aurora in my profile picture

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q