Selling Macbook Pro, need a system before new Macbook Pro comes out

Hi Everyone,

So I'm selling my macbook pro before the new one launches next month. I use my laptop for photoshop, xcode, web, email, nothing really intense here. The system needs SSD.

I'm pondering getting a Apple Imac 5k or a Dell XPS 13, Intel Nuc 2016 (i have and ssd already, just need ram) or open to suggestions?

The computer I buy will be only be temporary until the new macbook is launched, then I'll sell it on ebay most likely.

Right now I use my macbook with El Capitan and Windows 10.

Thank you,

Anthony

Checkout:
Always Be In Contact: https://appsto.re/us/2ozj-.i
Simple Finance Calculator: https://appsto.re/us/ed9T-.i

Why not just buy a cheap laptop if you are going to get a new one in a month? That way you will loose less money than if you bought a xps13 and sold it later. Maybe look used for a cheap laptop that can do what you need it to do, that way you could sell it for about the same as you bought if for.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

That's a good point. I ended up getting an iMac for the time being so I can still use Xcode and do my Mac work. I backed up my boot camp image, so I'll see if I can easily restore it on my Mac after this time machine restore is completed. I didn't expect my MacBook Pro to sell the first time around, thought it would take a couple eBay tries before someone bought it.