Lion Head goes down :(

siberiansteel11

So I'm not sure if threads for this topic has already been created but I just want to see how the community feels about this. I for one feel Sad Fable 1 and 3 were really great games in my opinion and I know fable 3 wasn't popular with the majority But it was still a really fun game. Fable 1 was a classic and still a game that I play from time to time as for fable 2 I have never played it before because I didn't have an xb360. then there's Black and White which was one of the early games that Lion Head created that was one of the jaw dropping games I've ever played when I was a kid. I really hope some companies would continue making these titles it would be a real shame not too :( 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

While I adore the first two Fable games, and love Black and White, I can see why.

Peter Molyneux made a lot of empty promises, and is not known for being very good at what he does.
He also praises crunch time/overworking devs.

So while it sucks that it's gone, in a way I'm kind of glad it did.

2 minutes ago, Qutiechu said:

While I adore the first two Fable games, and love Black and White, I can see why.

Peter Molyneux made a lot of empty promises, and is not known for being very good at what he does.
He also praises crunch time/overworking devs.

So while it sucks that it's gone, in a way I'm kind of glad it did.

I do hope some company at least buy's the trademarks to some games

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

2 hours ago, siberiansteel11 said:

I do hope some company at least buy's the trademarks to some games

It's been reported that MS are holding on to the Fable IP

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.