Which game should I buy/subscription?

Johnmakuta

I have around $60 to blow and I'm debating what to get. Options:

• New ArcheAge Subscription: I loved the game but only quit for a while because the game seemed rather broken with all these cheaters that were hacking the game and the fact that I lost a lot of my contacts in the game to play with so it became boring.
  • New FFXIV Subscription: I loved it in a different way than ArcheAge. It had way better story, art, races, etc. but it lacked the openness of ArcheAge. Would like to start playing but I need teammates who will play with me.
  • Doom 4: I am so f*cking hyped for this game but my current hardware is a bit lacking so I was thinking about upgrading in a month or so to the 1080 and then get the game. Current hardware is GTX 770 2GBs and i7-5820K
  • Overwatch: I played the Open-beta on PS4 and absolutely loved it but I realized that it would be way better with a mouse and keyboard but sadly the beta ended. 
  • Fallout 4: Always wanted to play but never got to. 
  • No Man's Sky: I am so excited for this to release but I haven't pre-ordered yet.

I tend to like very distinct types of games. I like:

• I like FPS games but I tend to not like FPS RPGs. I like FPS MMOs fine but RPGs like that just seem to get boring to me because they aren't as much of a challenge (exclude Wolfenstein).
  • I love RPGs but they either have to be beautiful (like Final Fantasy level) or an MMORPG where a lower level of graphics is somewhat expected.
  • I love RTS games but I specifically like sci-fi like Ashes of the Singularity but I will occasionally play Total War Shogun 2
  • I have played a few MOBAs and I find them enjoyable but long (as in I have little time for gaming as it is and an hour long game is somewhat difficult to pull off sometimes)
  • I love indie titles like Superhot and That Dragon, Cancer.
  • Also, I love mecha games more than I love Gaben. If there is a good mecha game out there I want to play it.

Please leave any suggestions not on my list in a comment because I would love to hear about it.

What about Paragon?

Almost breaking sig rules 1.0

5 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Star citizen?

I have thought about Star Citizen. Except for the fact that 1 month and chip in star citizen is close to the price of half a year of FFXIV. How is it so far?

3 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

WOW

I have thought about that but I don't like that fact that you can't switch you Class.

Just now, Johnmakuta said:

I have thought about that but I don't like that fact that you can't switch you Class.

oh i dont play it

18 minutes ago, Johnmakuta said:

I have around $60 to blow and I'm debating what to get. Options:

• New ArcheAge Subscription: I loved the game but only quit for a while because the game seemed rather broken with all these cheaters that were hacking the game and the fact that I lost a lot of my contacts in the game to play with so it became boring.
  • New FFXIV Subscription: I loved it in a different way than ArcheAge. It had way better story, art, races, etc. but it lacked the openness of ArcheAge. Would like to start playing but I need teammates who will play with me.
  • Doom 4: I am so f*cking hyped for this game but my current hardware is a bit lacking so I was thinking about upgrading in a month or so to the 1080 and then get the game. Current hardware is GTX 770 2GBs and i7-5820K
  • Overwatch: I played the Open-beta on PS4 and absolutely loved it but I realized that it would be way better with a mouse and keyboard but sadly the beta ended. 
  • Fallout 4: Always wanted to play but never got to. 
  • No Man's Sky: I am so excited for this to release but I haven't pre-ordered yet.

I tend to like very distinct types of games. I like:

• I like FPS games but I tend to not like FPS RPGs. I like FPS MMOs fine but RPGs like that just seem to get boring to me because they aren't as much of a challenge (exclude Wolfenstein).
  • I love RPGs but they either have to be beautiful (like Final Fantasy level) or an MMORPG where a lower level of graphics is somewhat expected.
  • I love RTS games but I specifically like sci-fi like Ashes of the Singularity but I will occasionally play Total War Shogun 2
  • I have played a few MOBAs and I find them enjoyable but long (as in I have little time for gaming as it is and an hour long game is somewhat difficult to pull off sometimes)
  • I love indie titles like Superhot and That Dragon, Cancer.
  • Also, I love mecha games more than I love Gaben. If there is a good mecha game out there I want to play it.

Please leave any suggestions not on my list in a comment because I would love to hear about it.

give out as many bad rats keys as possible I dare you to also if you do please give me one

Mouse: Logitech g402 <3

Keyboard: Some Tenkeyless with blue kalih switches

Headphones: Logitech g430

Monitor: HP w2207h (1680 x 1050 @ 60hz)

PC Specs:CPU(AMD A8 6500 @3.5ghz), Mobo ( ASUS A68HM-E  FM2+), 1x1600mhz 4gb stick of ram, Random grey PSU, 920gb ssd

PhoneIphone 5 32gb

Tablet: Ipad 2 16gb

Laptop:Toshiba satelite with 8gb of ram a 480gb ssd and a mobile 2nd gen I3

40 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Star citizen?

Do I need a subscription or just a ship?

10 hours ago, Johnmakuta said:

Do I need a subscription or just a ship?

No sub fees, so you're buying the ship/pledging for the game to be finished.

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.