[Worklog] Fluorescence - CaseLabs SMA8 by 50mm Case Mods

50mm
On 29.7.2016 at 10:46 AM, pvtmatchsticks said:

There is a great sale on atm where you can get four of the Singularity Computers Ethereal Single V2 Reservoir Mounts for less than $120 USD. Trust me they look so great I highly recommend that you at least look them up. They are carved from a solid piece of alloy and you can choose between a Gold, Silver, Black, Blue, Purple, Orange, Red, Green anodize finish.

On 29.7.2016 at 1:33 PM, mikeeginger said:

Sweet build but maby replace those plastic mounts with some

Singularity Computers Ethereal Single V2 Reservoir Mounts 

Thanks guys, i love the look of those but i think i might create my own ones. For now the plastic ones do their job and i had to finish this build for ESL One Cologne.

I will take care of these little details when the main part is 100% done.

On 30.7.2016 at 9:31 PM, Darkmatter35 said:

Amazing build so far man. Your color scheme is 100%. Everything I want In a build some day 

Thanks! After running a white/black system for over a year i wanted color but no green, blue or red. So i went with the white/black/(ultra-)violet scheme. 

After ESL One Cologne i had some trouble with the second 1080 so i had to RMA it. But it came back today and i was finally able to finish the GPU loop.

7PBJ30z.jpg

Just a teaser pic for you. Even though it looks like this build is ready for final pics i still have to do some little things. For example sleeve these ugly SATA cables in the background. :D I'm so in love with the black/violet coolant!

Of course i overclocked these boys and got 10.139 points in Fire Strike Ultra 1.1, amazing! Still hope to achieve better scores in future. :) 

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/9787381

• 4 weeks later...

These UV-light panels are gorgeous, still waiting for the final pictures.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16.8.2016 at 7:13 AM, tj1795 said:

And what a tease it is!!!! Can;t wait for final pictures. Gonna be mint 

On 12.9.2016 at 0:53 PM, w1mmaah said:

These UV-light panels are gorgeous, still waiting for the final pictures.

Thanks! I had exams till yesterday and my backdrop didn't arrive yet. Outdoor pics would've been really cool and i will definitely try to make some in the future but this case is heavy.. i mean really heavy. xD 

• 4 months later...

Sorry everyone, the last months were such a mess i totally forgot to update the worklogs.

Anyway, i'm going to throw in the last update tonight including the final photos. 

Some posts earlier i talked about changing some little things, one of these were the case feet. Just look at them, so much better compared to the original ones, they really add that quality feel.

6nGjUaC.jpg

HLpgAmQ.jpg

And the other little thing was the SLI Bridge. This took a bit of time since i needed to wait for my friend John from Gosumodz to set up his CNC mill. 

I ordered the EVGA HB Bridge and wanted to design a new one and only use the pcb part of the bridge when i noticed how good it looked in this build. 
But i couldn't leave it as it was since most of the parts in here are from ASUS and the illuminated EVGA logo didn't fit at all. So i came up with the idea to make

a simple little badge and this is what the bridge looks like now:

3jvC2xs.jpg

Ok, that's it.

Time to show you all of it :) (In case you didn't see it on facebook already)

bgw7OiU.jpg

QnVdCxv.jpg

eZWRhMN.jpg

c9l2YhI.jpg

dZw5Ps2.jpg

0ioxh9N.jpg

Q2sepFu.jpg

B0iHE41.jpg

wkgaEap.jpg

BzpvTWg.jpg

PQTHc6Z.jpg

mmCrYl6.jpg

VNSei01.jpg

JkEKmkI.jpg

VJVAALm.jpg

eItrK76.jpg

This is the first stage of this project, i really hope you all like it :)
I already have new UV active coolant i'm going to mix. And cable combs, the first time i will use them. :D