1080/1070 Water-Blocks

So, plenty of people throwing speculation out, they're building systems already, trying to figure out the Founders Edition Cards, etc.  etc. 

While people are worried about when their 1080/1070 will arrive in the mail, I'm only interested in when EK and other companies will release a water-block for these cards?

Naturally, custom PCB's and custom cooler's aren't going to be coming out for a while, but when I get my shiny new pascal card, I'll want it to stay nice and chilly, even if Nvidia is advertising them as running at 67^o at insane overclocks. So, I wasn't going to do this before, but it seems that now, I will be forced to build a water-cooling loop for new PC.

darn shucks.

So, when do you guys think?

With the price point and comparisons they've received compared to the 9xx line, I could imagine a release almost instantly. 

[CPU: 4.7ghz I5 6600k] [MBAsus Z170 Pro G] [RAM: G.Skill 2400 16GB(2x8)]

[GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 970] [PSU: XFX Pro 850W] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 500GB WD HDD / 128GB SanDisk SSD ] [Case: DeepCool Tessaract]

[Keyboard: AZIO MGK1] [Mouse: Logitech G303] [Monitor: 2 x Acer 23" 1080p IPS]

EK are indeed working on a waterblock for the card. 

They want to try and get it released in time for the GTX 1080 launch. http://www.overclock.net/t/993624/ek-club/15510#post_25143064

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Board partner coolers (maybe not PCBs) are likely to be available from launch. Founder's edition is the reference card, but has a higher MSRP than board partner cards. 

EKWB is working on blocks, but haven't announced when it will be available. Maybe in June. 

2 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Board partner coolers (maybe not PCBs) are likely to be available from launch. Founder's edition is the reference card, but has a higher MSRP than board partner cards. 

EKWB is working on blocks, but haven't announced when it will be available. Maybe in June. 

If MSI has their custom 1070 out at launch day, the red one, I'll just get that one instead, It'll match the theme of my build. If it isn't, I'll just paint my radiator red.

15 minutes ago, positivePXL said:

So, plenty of people throwing speculation out, they're building systems already, trying to figure out the Founders Edition Cards, etc.  etc. 

The founders edition 1070s and 1080s will be no different than the gpus asus, gigabyte, evga, etc will make. They simply took the world "reference" and turned it into "founders edition." So a founders edition gtx 1080 is just the reference version. 

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

2 minutes ago, Hero7750 said:

The founders edition 1070s and 1080s will be no different than the gpus asus, gigabyte, evga, etc will make. They simply took the world "reference" and turned it into "founders edition." So a founders edition gtx 1080 is just the reference version. 

I know what they are, I watched the JayzTwoCents video last night, I got it mang, I got dis, yo. *pimp signs*

/me backs away, peace signs held out as he stares you down until he's out of the room.

7 minutes ago, positivePXL said:

I know what they are, I watched the JayzTwoCents video last night, I got it mang, I got dis, yo. *pimp signs*

/me backs away, peace signs held out as he stares you down until he's out of the room.

I'm uncomfortable now xD

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

1 minute ago, Hero7750 said:

I'm uncomfortable now xD

Get shrekt, daaawg. xD