German speaking Arma 3 team that would take 4 beginners

Jerombolo

My friends just got into Arma 3, I played it a while back and am now back at it again. We can play together pretty good and they are learning pretty fast as they are all a bit military and gun heads. So if you are a group that would take 4 rather good players, hit me up :)

If your interested im a sergeant in TF163, Taskforce 163, PM me if your interested

We are English speaking but as long as we are able to tell what you are saying, you should be fine

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

If your interested im a sergeant in TF163, Taskforce 163, PM me if your interested

German speaking? If not, it's preffered

29 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Edited post

It's not about me, I'd say I'm good at english but it's about my mates. I mean they can speak a bit but sometimes^^. As I can see you are from america and that is an 8 hour difference which isn't cool to play together. Well, I don't know from where your mates are though

Just now, Jerombolo said:

It's not about me, I'd say I'm good at english but it's about my mates. I mean they can speak a bit but sometimes^^. As I can see you are from america and that is an 8 hour difference which isn't cool to play together. Well, I don't know from where your mates are though

Well we got a guy from portugal who plays at like 2AM in the morning there, so you guys wouldn't like that either so, Nevermind I guess :/