Will a 4770 (non-k) be enough for a GTX 1080 (Primary) and GTX 960 (PhysX)?

Basically title, just wondering if I'll be bottlenecked and if I should get a new CPU ahead of time

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PRO | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB @3600MHz CL16 | AMD Radeon 6800 XT Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 w/ Tempered Glass | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB + ADATA SU800 2TB | Corsair HX1000iNoctua NH-D15 chromax.black

No, it won't since it could handle two TitanX in SLI as well.

BUT running such a weak card for physx makes the overall performance worse than just using physx on your main card...

[never touch a running system]

10 minutes ago, Tytan64 said:

No, it won't since it could handle two TitanX in SLI as well.

BUT running such a weak card for physx makes the overall performance worse than just using physx on your main card...

Ah okay thanks guess I'll just do this to my 960 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ynZowsDtU

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PRO | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB @3600MHz CL16 | AMD Radeon 6800 XT Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 w/ Tempered Glass | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB + ADATA SU800 2TB | Corsair HX1000iNoctua NH-D15 chromax.black

Wait... what? you can set a secondary card as a designated Physx card? o.O when did this happen

2 minutes ago, FirstArmada said:

Wait... what? you can set a secondary card as a designated Physx card? o.O when did this happen

Long time ago amigos

Open the NVIDIA Control Panel and go to configure PhysX

Just now, Riki the Legendary Heropon said:

Long time ago amigos

Open the NVIDIA Control Panel and go to configure PhysX

Is it possible if i have an AMD card as primary, to add an old Nvidia card and set it as Physx? 

1 minute ago, FirstArmada said:

Is it possible if i have an AMD card as primary, to add an old Nvidia card and set it as Physx? 

Honestly idk, you would have to experiment with that, I've NEVER used AMD cards

1 minute ago, Riki the Legendary Heropon said:

Honestly idk, you would have to experiment with that, I've NEVER used AMD cards

Mhmm well the 960 wont be of much use after its gimped 9_9

5 minutes ago, FirstArmada said:

We used to be able to do that, but not anymore. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Just now, Pohernori said:

We used to be able to do that, but not anymore. 

The card im using is Kepler, was the feature disabled on Maxwell or on everything in general?

Just now, FirstArmada said:

The card im using is Kepler, was the feature disabled on Maxwell or on everything in general?

If the nvidia drivers detect AMD drivers running. It will disable advanced nvidia features like physX. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

1 minute ago, Pohernori said:

If the nvidia drivers detect AMD drivers running. It will disable advanced nvidia features like physX. 

:(