Nvidia pascal mobile GPUs

I am in the market for a gaming notebook and with the news of pascal being announced I am wondering if the mobile GPUs will be announced at computex.

If so then I will probably wait for those to be released, if they are announced at computex what is the most likely date they will be available to buy in notebooks from retailers?

I know nothing has been officially released regarding this yet just wondering other people's opinion on the timescale we are looking at until they are available.

With technology you can wait and wait and not end up buying anything but it seems they are just round the corner.

Thanks in advance guys n girls 

in the past they have been announced about a month after the desktop GPU release

so you will probably see them in laptops before Q4 this year

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Thanks for the reply, it seems I will have to control my impatience and wait then hahaha