CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-M PRO Micro ATX LGA1155 Motherboard

Memory: Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory

Storage: Samsung Spinpoint MP4 640GB 2.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Storage: OCZ Agility 3 240GB 2.5" Solid State Disk

Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB Video Card

Case: Silverstone FT03B MicroATX Mini Tower Case

Case Fan: Corsair Air Series SP120 Quiet Edition (2-Pack) 37.9 CFM 120mm Fans

Power Supply: PC Power & Cooling Silencer MK III 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 Professional Full (64-bit)

Monitor: Dell S2340M 60Hz 23.0" Monitor

Keyboard: Apple MC184LL/B Bluetooth Wireless Mini Keyboard

Keyboard: Das Keyboard Model S Professional Wired Standard Keyboard

Mouse: Logitech G700 Wireless Laser Mouse

Other: OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2

Note: Dual booting OS X + Windows 8. Decided to go with the 3770k because I encode all my Blu-rays to multiple formats. I'm a casual gamer at most so I went with the 660ti. For sound I run an optical cable to a Denon receiver connected to 2 old Bose RoomMate speakers. This case is top quality, really like the unique design and build quality. I was able to get the fans fairly quiet, but needed to use voltage step-down adapters for the h80i. I run all at around 1000rpm. I tried to get the corsair fan control software to work, but when I use Prime95 it doesn't change the fan speeds based on my thresholds. I think its a firmware issue with the fans.

FpaTKodh.jpg

lT79ZdLh.jpg

QxMXpDDh.jpg

9TvrWOvh.jpg

e3PZnlph.jpg

c4BB5jch.jpg

looks awesome! nice build! was it hard to work with that case?

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

looks really good i want to do something like this how hard was it

Sweet build! You don't have a sound card???

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

since he's using optical to connect to a receiver, a sound card makes little to no difference, certainly with such small speakers.

~non cogito, ergo non sum?~

looks awesome! nice build! was it hard to work with that case?
looks really good i want to do something like this how hard was it

Thanks! It's not too bad. Its just really tough to plug anything into the motherboard once the rad and graphics card are installed. You need to make sure you have all your fans, sata cables, mobo switch settings, power cables, etc plugged in before putting the fan racks, pcie cards, cooler, etc. back in the case. I found it easiest to wire every out to behind the mobo and doing all the cable management back there. There's a good amount of space behind the mobo for all the excess wiring.

Sweet build! You don't have a sound card???
since he's using optical to connect to a receiver' date=' a sound card makes little to no difference, certainly with such small speakers.[/quote']

Right. I don't really see the point of spending a lot of a computer audio setup for my use of spotify but if I were to buy something it would be decent cans + amplifier.

A few more pictures. I was finally able to get the fans running inaudibly by undervolting the fans. The 3770k has performed pretty well with my BluRay 1080p rips for my roku Plex server. Transcoding for my BluRay rips have been running around 19fps taking around 2-3hrs per movie which is fairly good considering my x264 settings. The 660ti has performed better than expected. I've been playing Far Cry 3 on ultra settings and haven't noticed many hiccups. Overall I've very impressed with the case, processor, and performance per price of the 660ti. I would recommended all 3 to anyone looking to do a mid-range build. Silverstone cases are amazing.

HTiPGbQ.jpgxm4bRLJ.jpg