Oculus Rift vs HTC Vive

13 minutes ago, ixiboneheadixi said:

Well comfort is subjective so i will try to use and test both, but explain the ease of use, what improvements does the rift have over the vive to add to ease of use, 

the integrated headphones make it easy to just put on and take of the headset without worrying about the cables as much

the structure is not just a strap but also solid plastic witch will help distributes the weight a lot more evenly

and it is lighter then the vive

I have only used the Samsung gear VR with the oculus software but it seems well polished (the little things) although i admit that there are definitely some improvements they could make

now admittedly I will be a bit more bios towards the oculus as i have invested money into it but to me it seems more like the long term use headset

Rift_YouTube-1200x849.jpg

1 minute ago, LTD3000 said:

the integrated headphones make it easy to just put on and take of the headset without worrying about the cables as much

the structure is not just a strap but also solid plastic witch will help distributes the weight a lot more evenly

and it is lighter then the vive

I have only used the Samsung gear VR with the oculus software but it seems well polished (the little things) although i admit that there are definitely some improvements they could make

now admittedly I will be a bit more bios towards the oculus as i have invested money into it but to me it seems more like the long term use headset

Rift_YouTube-1200x849.jpg

The built in headphones while a plus for some, are a negative for me, I much prefer over ear headphones(like my DT 990 pro) and i find on ear headphones like those build in ones to be extremely irritating and uncomfortable.

Ideally i hope both the Vive and the Rift both end up being viable long term options that lead to a competitive market and vast improvements on future models. Both of them seem to be very well made devices though, so i don't think I or anyone else can go wrong with either one. 

11 minutes ago, ixiboneheadixi said:

The built in headphones while a plus for some, are a negative for me, I much prefer over ear headphones(like my DT 990 pro) and i find on ear headphones like those build in ones to be extremely irritating and uncomfortable.

Ideally i hope both the Vive and the Rift both end up being viable long term options that lead to a competitive market and vast improvements on future models. Both of them seem to be very well made devices though, so i don't think I or anyone else can go wrong with either one. 

yes you are right, BTW tested on YouTube do some relay good in depth videos about the vive and the oculus. cant wait to see the LTT opinions on the matter