cpu temp fluctuates

kyron brown

hello i recently removed all the fans off my pc and replaced them with new ones including cpu fan 

but since ive done that my cpu temp at idle is around 20-22  degrees celsius but as soon as a launch or do anything on it the temp goes up to 30-35 degrees celsius then slowly goes back to idle temp 

i was just wondering is this normal because it never used to do this before i changed fans ?

That sounds normal to me. Perhaps you have a core i5 which turboboosts whenever you launch an application (which would explain the steep bump in temperature).

And off course you replaced the thermal compound on the CPU, right?

On 5/9/2016 at 2:43 PM, kyron brown said:

hello i recently removed all the fans off my pc and replaced them with new ones including cpu fan 

but since ive done that my cpu temp at idle is around 20-22  degrees celsius but as soon as a launch or do anything on it the temp goes up to 30-35 degrees celsius then slowly goes back to idle temp 

i was just wondering is this normal because it never used to do this before i changed fans ?

Well i just want to say thats a great temp! mine is around 75 Degrees! and secondly Dont worry mine dose the same!

2 hours ago, Lehti said:

That sounds normal to me. Perhaps you have a core i5 which turboboosts whenever you launch an application (which would explain the steep bump in temperature).

And off course you replaced the thermal compound on the CPU, right?

i have amd fx 6300 not overclocked and i did replace compound 

It's completely normal. CPU temp reflects on load. Fluctuations you see happen because it takes few moments for fans to adjust speed for the load.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv