Fans and CPU Cooler for P400S Case

So I am about to upgrade my PC to make it as 'Silent' as possible. After looking around and asking the community what case to use, I ended up deciding to use the P400S.

CPU Cooler:

I am now looking around to see if there is any way to make it any quieter. I currently have the CM Hyper 212 Evo Cpu Cooler, it does the job but is not the prettiest. So I thought why not upgrade it to something quieter and better looking, I came across the Dark Rock 3 but it is 160mm and the clearance is 160mm so not sure if it will fit nicely. 

What would you recommend for this case?

Fans:

This may be unnecessary but I have no idea what the fans in the case are like. Should I upgrade them, add more or just leave them. I have 4 Corsair AF120 Quiet edition fans laying around should I use them?

I want my PC to be as quiet as possible but with the best airflow.

Any help is truly appreciated so let me know what you would recommend.

Many thanks Dexter.

Can you list your full specs and identify the components that are too loud?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

46 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Can you list your full specs and identify the components that are too loud?

CPU: Intel I7 4790k

Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

MotherBoard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Ram: Kingston HyperX Fury Red 8GB

PSU: EVGA SuperNova Nex 750W - Quite loud, Think will swap to Corsair RMX750

I don't yet have the case, but before I bought it wanted to know if I should upgrade anything and what to swap the Dark Rock 3 to as don't think it fits in the case.

Edit: I will also be buying the MSI GTX 1080 when released

38 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

CPU: Intel I7 4790k

Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

MotherBoard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Ram: Kingston HyperX Fury Red 8GB

PSU: EVGA SuperNova Nex 750W - Quite loud, Think will swap to Corsair RMX750

I don't yet have the case, but before I bought it wanted to know if I should upgrade anything and what to swap the Dark Rock 3 to as don't think it fits in the case.

Edit: I will also be buying the MSI GTX 1080 when released

The Dark Rock 3 fits. 

I'd suggest waiting to get the parts to see what is too loud for you. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

9 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

The Dark Rock 3 fits. 

I'd suggest waiting to get the parts to see what is too loud for you. 

Ok Currently the loudest thing in my case in my PSU, So I think will swap that when I get the new case.

You don't need a huge CPU cooler. Consider the Shadow Rock Slim. PSU wise, 750W will be massive overkill. EVGA G2 650W maybe? If there is a 550W version that would work too. 

7 hours ago, nster said:

You don't need a huge CPU cooler. Consider the Shadow Rock Slim. PSU wise, 750W will be massive overkill. EVGA G2 650W maybe? If there is a 550W version that would work too. 

Hadn't seen this cooler before, looks like it will work well in my build. Thank you will check it out.