Hello every one, 

i am currently looking for a mechanical keyboard that uses original Cherry MX blues. 

Here is what i care about.

1- should be around 120 USD lower is better ofc. 

2- Should have 10KRO or NKRO using USB. 

3- functionality is all i care about.

4-don't care about 10 key less or full size , back lighting isn't important 

5- Logitech G710+ has so many bad reviews to their key-caps as they break easily 

if you know if it ships internationally is a very helpful bonus  

thanks every one for your help and efforts :)

p.s i only play moba's 

I really don't think you should care about point 2 since it doesn't matter unless you play a game by smashing your head over the keyboard. Anyhow are you looking for one with a numpad or without one?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

3 minutes ago, Ouasaka said:

Hello every one, 

i am currently looking for a mechanical keyboard that uses original Cherry MX blues. 

Here is what i care about.

1- should be around 120 USD lower is better ofc. 

2- Should have 10KRO or NKRO using USB. 

3- functionality is all i care about.

4-don't care about 10 key less or full size , back lighting isn't important 

5- Logitech G710+ has so many bad reviews to their key-caps as they break easily 

if you know if it ships internationally is a very helpful bonus  

thanks every one for your help and efforts :)

p.s i only play moba's 

Ducky all the way. Got myself a Ducky One with MX Blues which I'm currently typing on and I couldn't love it more.

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Cooler Noctua NH-D15S | MB Asus ROG Strix B550 A-Gaming | RAM 2 x G.Skill Trident Z Royal silver 16 GB @ 3200 MHz CL14 | GPU Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 Vision OC 8G

Case Fractal Design Define C TG | SSD(s) Boot: Samsung 970 EVO 250 GBPrograms: Samsung 970 EVO 1 TBData: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB | PSU Seasonic Focus GX 750W

Screen(s) Main: ViewSonic VX2758-2KP-mhd, Second: Asus PB277Q, Third: LG Flatron E2240T | Keyboard Ducky One (MX Blues) | Mouse Logitech G Pro Gaming

Sound Card: Asus Xonar D2X PCIe, System: Edifier R1280DB | OS Windows 10, 64 Bit

7 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

I really don't think you should care about point 2 since it doesn't matter unless you play a game by smashing your head over the keyboard. Anyhow are you looking for one with a numpad or without one?

doesn't really matter :)

6 minutes ago, intelCore said:

Ducky all the way. Got myself a Ducky One with MX Blues which I'm currently typing on and I couldn't love it more.

sadly ducky doesn't ship internationally :( i like that one too 

1 minute ago, Ouasaka said:

Don't have local retailers?

Pascal laptops guide

Do you not have a shop over where you live that has them? Or that:

http://www.amazon.com/Ducky-Backlit-Mechanical-Keyboard-Cherry/dp/B018TKZBF6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1462718784&sr=8-1&keywords=ducky+one+blue

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Cooler Noctua NH-D15S | MB Asus ROG Strix B550 A-Gaming | RAM 2 x G.Skill Trident Z Royal silver 16 GB @ 3200 MHz CL14 | GPU Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 Vision OC 8G

Case Fractal Design Define C TG | SSD(s) Boot: Samsung 970 EVO 250 GBPrograms: Samsung 970 EVO 1 TBData: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB | PSU Seasonic Focus GX 750W

Screen(s) Main: ViewSonic VX2758-2KP-mhd, Second: Asus PB277Q, Third: LG Flatron E2240T | Keyboard Ducky One (MX Blues) | Mouse Logitech G Pro Gaming

Sound Card: Asus Xonar D2X PCIe, System: Edifier R1280DB | OS Windows 10, 64 Bit

i live is Saudi Arabia, and nope they don't have a retailer nor a shop here that sells ducky , only 3 Logitech keyboards and 2 razers is what i found here :(

3 minutes ago, intelCore said:

This item does not ship to Saudi Arabia. Please check other sellers who may ship internationally. amazon message

all of them do, what is your recommendations, what do you think about them ? 

I would look up reviews online, but from what I heard they are all solid.

Pascal laptops guide

all of them do, what is your recommendations, what do you think about them ? 

If you don't care about whether it's TKL or not I would get the CM Storm. I wanted to go for that in the first place but there were none available with the layout I needed and MX Blues. I'd go for either that one or the strafe since I want minimalistic looks. Just my opinion though.

Just now, intelCore said:

If you don't care about whether it's TKL or not I would get the CM Storm. I wanted to go for that in the first place but there were none available with the layout I needed and MX Blues. I'd go for either that one or the strafe since I want minimalistic looks. Just my opinion though.

That one is medium not TKL.

Pascal laptops guide

CM is kinda cool but i don't understand something why is the medium one cheaper than the rapid I ?   the individual key back lighting maybe ?

Just now, Ouasaka said:

CM is kinda cool but i don't understand something why is the medium one cheaper than the rapid I ?   the individual key back lighting maybe ?

Discounts

Pascal laptops guide

from the reviews online and the complaints people say that the CM storm has back lighting errors as the LED's keep going off after 2 month ++ so any more suggestions on what i can buy ? besides the ones already send, the Logitech one has key cap issues and i am still deciding on the corsair. 

4 minutes ago, Ouasaka said:

from the reviews online and the complaints people say that the CM storm has back lighting errors as the LED's keep going off after 2 month ++ so any more suggestions on what i can buy ? besides the ones already send, the Logitech one has key cap issues and i am still deciding on the corsair. 

I would avoid looking user online reviews, most of them end up with isolated issues.This way you will never find a keyboard, since there are no perfect keyboards with a 0% failure rate, chances are someone will get a unlucky.

Look for professional reviews, and when looking at user reviews make sure you look at the general opinion not just the few one star reviews. 

Pascal laptops guide

17 hours ago, Castdeath97 said:

I would avoid looking user online reviews, most of them end up with isolated issues.This way you will never find a keyboard, since there are no perfect keyboards with a 0% failure rate, chances are someone will get a unlucky.

Look for professional reviews, and when looking at user reviews make sure you look at the general opinion not just the few one star reviews. 

true i been reading reviews since yesterday, all of them seem to have errors or some kind of a problem. 

the strafe seems to have the lowest rate of errors or negative feedback .

Case Rosewill THOR V2-W White Edition I CPU  AMD FX-6300 Vishera 6-Core 3.5 GHz I MOBO ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 AM3+ AMD 990FX + SB950 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 I RAM G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 l PSU RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 I COOLING DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 CPU Cooler I Storage WD Green WD10EZRX 1TB IntelliPower 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" l GPU GIGABYTE Radeon R7 250X 2GB   I KB Logitech G11 / K70 RGB I Mouse Logitech G502

so far i am going with the corsair strafe 

5 minutes ago, Ouasaka said:

thanks for the help :)
i am wondering if there are any more options ?

That's a brown switch by the way (it's like a blue, but less noisy).

Pascal laptops guide

13 minutes ago, Castdeath97 said:

That's a brown switch by the way (it's like a blue, but less noisy).

i think the blues would be good for me as i like the noise, kinda :) and their feel . i only tried razer greens though 
i believe the are the same but cherry are better 

almost all corsair keyboards are good. just research the pros and cons of each

Case Rosewill THOR V2-W White Edition I CPU  AMD FX-6300 Vishera 6-Core 3.5 GHz I MOBO ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 AM3+ AMD 990FX + SB950 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 I RAM G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 l PSU RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 I COOLING DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 CPU Cooler I Storage WD Green WD10EZRX 1TB IntelliPower 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" l GPU GIGABYTE Radeon R7 250X 2GB   I KB Logitech G11 / K70 RGB I Mouse Logitech G502