Is it possible to offload rendering to another computer with Sony Vegas?

Is it possible to use network rendering with Sony "Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11.0"? If so, how?

i5 6600K @ 4.4GHz / Cooler Master Nepton 240M (GC Extreme Thermal Compound) / Asus Maximus VIII Gene / 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-2400 / 240GB SanDisk SSD Plus & 2TB SeaGate Barracuda HDD / EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 / XFX XTR 750W 80+ Gold  / Fractal Design Node 804                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Total: £1042.31

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Not built in, but you can install it on a second system and open it and render it on there.

So I'd have to move the project file over? Doesn't seem too bad

i5 6600K @ 4.4GHz / Cooler Master Nepton 240M (GC Extreme Thermal Compound) / Asus Maximus VIII Gene / 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-2400 / 240GB SanDisk SSD Plus & 2TB SeaGate Barracuda HDD / EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 / XFX XTR 750W 80+ Gold  / Fractal Design Node 804                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Total: £1042.31

1 minute ago, BluPaperclip said:

So I'd have to move the project file over? Doesn't seem too bad

And all the video clips. If you store the project on a san/nas you can just open it.

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

And all the video clips. If you store the project on a san/nas you can just open it.

Good point. Guess I'd have to build a NAS as well then. Also, is the FX-8320E ok for rendering?

7 hours ago, BluPaperclip said:

Good point. Guess I'd have to build a NAS as well then. Also, is the FX-8320E ok for rendering?

Yea its pretty good, esp for the price. 

Id also suggest just running it in the background. and lowering priority.