Windows 7 Not Installing to UEFI System

The Cool n00B

I'm trying to install Windows 7 on my computer, since I need a fresh install, but don't have any Windows 10 install media. The Windows 7 media is a retail OEM DVD. I'm trying to install it to an SSD, so I deleted all partitions on the SSD and hit "new", and it creates two new partitions: a primary partition and a 128MB MSR partition. I select the primary partition and I get this message:

"Windows detected that the EFI system partition was formatted as NTFS. Format the EFI system partition as FAT32 and restart the installation"

I have my motherboard set to UEFI mode, and the microsoft website says I need my install media to be FAT32, but it's a CD. I can't really make any boot media since the only other computer I have is a Mac from school, and I can do just about nothing with it. Also, the install didn't work when I set my mobo to LEGACY+UEFI, which is the only other option.

EDIT: I got it work work, I don't know how though. I erased the ssd and hit "new" and it made a single partition and now it's installing.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

8 minutes ago, The Cool n00B said:

I'm trying to install Windows 7 on my computer, since I need a fresh install, but don't have any Windows 10 install media. The Windows 7 media is a retail OEM DVD. I'm trying to install it to an SSD, so I deleted all partitions on the SSD and hit "new", and it creates two new partitions: a primary partition and a 128MB MSR partition. I select the primary partition and I get this message:

"Windows detected that the EFI system partition was formatted as NTFS. Format the EFI system partition as FAT32 and restart the installation"

I have my motherboard set to UEFI mode, and the microsoft website says I need my install media to be FAT32, but it's a CD. I can't really make any boot media since the only other computer I have is a Mac from school, and I can do just about nothing with it. Also, the install didn't work when I set my mobo to LEGACY+UEFI, which is the only other option.

in the boot priorities of your bios, there should be a regular cd drive to boot to, and a efi/uefi system to boot to. make sure that the regular one is first.

23 minutes ago, Luke32800 said:

in the boot priorities of your bios, there should be a regular cd drive to boot to, and a efi/uefi system to boot to. make sure that the regular one is first.

The cd drive is first, and it still doesn't work.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs