should i final this?

so , hy community ,
i'am going to final this pc , i think this would be future proof , and i would be able to run all , most of the demanding 3d rendering, modelling  some of the software i'll be using would be maya , redshift , 3delight ,maxwell render, mol, rhino,MODO  most probably  i have two dell up 2715k for the display , so ,

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/xrmGBm

for case - http://www.caselabs-store.com/magnum-th10a/  
if you have any better option for case or are these parts capable each other  let me know , 

Just now, Aditya0002 said:

so , hy community ,
i'am going to final this pc , i think this would be future proof , and i would be able to run all , most of the demanding 3d rendering, modelling  some of the software i'll be using would be maya , redshift , 3delight ,maxwell render, mol, rhino,MODO  most probably  i have two dell up 2715k for the display , so ,

if you have any better option for case or are these parts capable each other  let me know , 

Actually that SSD.....

Please vote for Donald Trump. I am out of sitcoms to watch.

When lyfe gives you HDDs, make SSDs

Spoiler

get a better SSD+HDD

you also want way more ram than that

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

i would get some other SSD, not that its bad but its not amazing

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

29 minutes ago, Aditya0002 said:

so , hy community ,

Troll Post?

3 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

Troll Post?

I love these guys that discover the "sort-by-price" button, and then post a giant, overly expensive build, like, "hey guys, look at how much money I can throw around!"

I wasn't going to give this build the time of day, but now that you bring it up, despite this being a good build for somebody who own's maybe like a video game designer, this is way too much. 

1. First of all, Quadro's, while work-horses, are overly expensive, and you'd be better off with a 3x 908ti SLI set-up, you could even grab the 3xWaterForce kit from Gigabyte, and still be overall cheaper than a single Quadro.
  2. Other than the GPU choice, the CPU choice is another good indicator of a guy who found the "sort-by-price" button. 
  3. The CPU cooler is a good indication that guy this guy has never seen a build log post before, because to anybody that uses an air-cooler that isn't a Hyper 212 EVO, we say, "GET A HYPER 212 EVO YOU FOOL!"
  4. $500 MoBo? Really?

Just now, Starelementpoke said:

Troll Post?

hahaha 
NO..!>:(

Just now, Enderman said:

get a better SSD+HDD

you also want way more ram than that

which ssd m.2  nvme ?

6 minutes ago, Aditya0002 said:

which ssd m.2  nvme ?

get a few WD red HDDs and either a 950 pro (for M.2) or an 850 pro for sata

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just now, Enderman said:

get a few WD red HDDs and either a 950 pro (for M.2) or an 850 pro for sata

thanks . now let me order this build