Need advice for fan choosing.

DJMasHup007

Hello guys! 

I am planning a silent build in the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX case. I would like to go with 2 intake and 1 exhaust fan. Which fan do you recommend? I am thinking about the Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition or the BeQuiet! SilentWings 2.

I would either go for BQSW2s or for Noctua NF-A14s.

Please quote me in any answers to my posts, so that I can read them easily and don´t forget about them. Thanks!

I love spending my time with PC tinkering, networking and server-stuff.

Just now, DJMasHup007 said:

Hello guys! 

I am planning a silent build in the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX case. I would like to go with 2 intake and 1 exhaust fan. Which fan do you recommend? I am thinking about the Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition or the BeQuiet! SilentWings 2.

the bequiet silentwings 2 are awesome.

noctua nf a14 uln or nf a14 pwm are good too.

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

You can't go wrong with SW2's.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

so forget about corsair fans? I prefer bequiet over the noctua becouse of the colors. i am going for a full black build

2 hours ago, DJMasHup007 said:

so forget about corsair fans? I prefer bequiet over the noctua becouse of the colors. i am going for a full black build

AF140 QE's are good. SW2's are arguably the best. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Thanks for all answers guys! Gotta go with silentwings 2