Battlefield 4 Free DLC Dragon Teeth From May 3 to May 10

Aytex

c996fa4d0526512162613c5f2efc20f6.jpg

So yea, this just happened, im not that happy because im a premium member and doing this kinda makes me mad because I spent a hella money towards the game and it ends up being free, I shouldn't be too mad though Its not weird or out of the blue that a company is doing this

Even if you don't have the games you can get the DLC, you just can't use it until you get the games.

There's also a BF:H DLC for free.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

doesn't the from may 3rd to may 10th mean it is free to play untill may 10th? pretty sure it is just for players that want to test something out before buying it.

I am not a computer expert however I can tell you things from my experience and from things I've heard on this site.

I'll try to help you as much as possible and suggest other things if needed.

Don't take this for granted and always do your own research! 

Just now, INeedHelpASAP said:

doesn't the from may 3rd to may 10th mean it is free to play untill may 10th? pretty sure it is just for players that want to test something out before buying it.

No you get the DLC free for poeple who have just BF4 Vanilla

Just now, Aytex said:

No you get the DLC free for poeple who have just BF4 Vanilla

oh well still you still need to buy BF 4 so I don't see the problem.. :P

I am not a computer expert however I can tell you things from my experience and from things I've heard on this site.

1 minute ago, INeedHelpASAP said:

yea but deluxe was expensive :( lol oh well i could care less now

1 minute ago, INeedHelpASAP said:

Plus at this point, BF4 on the PC is freaking dead so they need to get new players in somehow... IMO BF3 was much better than 4 and Hardline was a joke so even though I'm a premium member as well, I'm happy they are doing this.

CPU: i7-8700K I CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ROG Strix 1080 Ti MoBo: ROG Strix Z370-E RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)   PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Case: Corsair Air 540 Display: 24" 1920X1080p 144Hz ASUS - 27" 2560X1440p 144Hz Dell OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

yea but deluxe was expensive :( lol oh well i could care less now

yea I get your point it kinda sucks but this way the makers of BF 4 will earn more money.

2 minutes ago, Bangflop said:

Plus at this point, BF4 on the PC is freaking dead so they need to get new players in somehow... IMO BF3 was much better than 4 and Hardline was a joke so even though I'm a premium member as well, I'm happy they are doing this.

But it isn't dead

BF4 on the pc isnt dead. its still good even to this day. i still see 64 player server still full to this day, plus the game is still very enjoyable 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

And plus all BF games on sale on origin. BF4 Premium is £15.99 here in the UK 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

15 hours ago, _ASSASSIN_ said:

so why are you mad? This is a limited time frame thing.

No. It's part of EA's On the House program through Origin from May 3–10, so all you need to do is install it (or possibly just add it to your game library) during that time and it's yours forever.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/addon/battlefield-4-dragons-teeth?_ga=1.98740182.970184158.1461944999

(Still doesn't make any sense whatsoever to be mad that a $14.99 DLC became free nearly two full years after its release.)

21 hours ago, Bangflop said:

Bf4 has lots of life left in it. There are 29,500 players on the PC version right now: http://bf4stats.com/

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987