AiO Recommendation

13 hours ago, Mdmit87 said:

Why not one of these kits http://www.performance-pcs.com/swiftech-cpu-liquid-cooling-kit-ppcs-custom-biohazard-edition.html or go custom loop and order one of their blocks

PPC advertizes that the blocks are custom laser-cut designs, but do you know if I can order one with a design that I can have PPC cut specifically for me? I was going to try and find a way to like, watermark the window in my case panel with my monacer/tag, [+PXL], but if I could get it laser-cut on my cpu cooler? I'd definitely forgot about any problems I have with the fan location.

9 hours ago, positivePXL said:

PPC advertizes that the blocks are custom laser-cut designs, but do you know if I can order one with a design that I can have PPC cut specifically for me? I was going to try and find a way to like, watermark the window in my case panel with my monacer/tag, [+PXL], but if I could get it laser-cut on my cpu cooler? I'd definitely forgot about any problems I have with the fan location.

I apologize for not responding until now, but i sent PPC's an email and yes they will customize a block for you

6 hours ago, Mdmit87 said:

yes they will customize a block for you

ERMAGURD

Sold.