Recommend Steam Games?

JordanASinclairrr

You know there's a problem when you buy a steam card and you have no idea what to get and you can't seem to choose after 30 minutes of browsing the store.

Maybe asking online will help? Can someone recommend any games for me to purchase please? A game that I can soak many hours into it. Maybe a shooter RPG? Has to be a relatively active game also. 

Thanks. :)

Banished. It is a really good game. It takes a while to get the hang of the game though. 

6 minutes ago, JordanASinclairrr said:

You know there's a problem when you buy a steam card and you have no idea what to get and you can't seem to choose after 30 minutes of browsing the store.

Maybe asking online will help? Can someone recommend any games for me to purchase please? A game that I can soak many hours into it. Maybe a shooter RPG? Has to be a relatively active game also. 

How much you got to spend

Hello

CS:GO

If you have that already, I like RUST.

If you aren't interested in that, Trackmania games are absolutely mind blowing.

Best of luck!

17 minutes ago, JordanASinclairrr said:

I personally love csgo, rocket league (with a contraoller) and rainbow 6 siege. 

Mass Effect 1 and 2. Mass Effect 3 isn't available on Steam yet I don't think.

ASRock B550M PG RIPTIDE       Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4             TEAMGROUP MP33 1 TB NVME SSD

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X                   Antec DF700 Case                                 MSI Radeon RX 580 4 GB ARMOR OC

Just Cause 2. Id recommend Just Cause 3 if it wasnt broken as fuck half the time. But I have many hours in to both games. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Anno 2070

Cities Skylines

Civ 5

Dishonored

Don't Starve

Rocket League

Mass effect

Deus ex

Borderlands 2

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

14 hours ago, razor767 said:

Anno 2070

Too bad this game requires you to use UPlay :(
Really love the game, but I hate UPlay/Ubisoft more (for online multiplayer that is).

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

2 hours ago, Ivyk said:

Too bad this game requires you to use UPlay :(
Really love the game, but I hate UPlay/Ubisoft more (for online multiplayer that is).

Yeah, the previous game had some SHIT DRM on it. Thats part of the reason I dont buy Ubisoft games any more. I got sick of the shit DRM. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

2 hours ago, NJHourigan said:

The Witcher 3 is just really, really good

Absolute favorite game of the last few years.

ASRock B550M PG RIPTIDE       Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4             TEAMGROUP MP33 1 TB NVME SSD

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X                   Antec DF700 Case                                 MSI Radeon RX 580 4 GB ARMOR OC

Shower with your Dad simulator

and we will live such tragedy in perpetuity.

Fractured Space and Factorio

One for all your colossal space battle needs and one for your obsession with lines of factories in the race to create the biggest cloud of pollution.