for 1080p video editing which is best

hey i like to know for premiere and after effects what card should i get ?? GTX 960 or r9 380 ??

i saw in some forms saying that 380 is best, some one says 960 is best because of the cuda..... and i saw -1 point is 380 which says that some times amd drivers freaked out with premiere pro some times and report some crashes while its working some hours continuously. I have been using nvidea this far for my works with 0 errors. i saw some youtube videos about this but for gaming. thats why im asking you.

both cost me same and both 4gb models.. so please help me to choose a one and a brand......

380 tbh

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

8 minutes ago, VideoRusher said:

hey i like to know for premiere and after effects what card should i get ?? GTX 960 or r9 380 ??

i saw in some forms saying that 380 is best, some one says 960 is best because of the cuda..... and i saw -1 point is 380 which says that some times amd drivers freaked out with premiere pro some times and report some crashes while its working some hours continuously. I have been using nvidea this far for my works with 0 errors. i saw some youtube videos about this but for gaming. thats why im asking you.

both cost me same and both 4gb models.. so please help me to choose a one and a brand......

I would go for the 960.....those driver stories are true...atleast on my side.....

Please vote for Donald Trump. I am out of sitcoms to watch.

When lyfe gives you HDDs, make SSDs

Spoiler

380. Better gaming performance, similar video rendering performance. CUDA means nothing more than a shading unit or "GPU Core". Nvidia just named theirs CUDA so it's proprietary, marketing and looks/sounds cool I guess?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF9hF9GNL6Y

29 minutes ago, VideoRusher said:

its not all about the rendering i need more solid time line performance........

SSD is your best choice if you wanted faster R/W operations.