RGB LED CableMod or Icemods

11 minutes ago, lazar.d said:

Both are good options but I would suggest the CableMod LED's as they have a higher denisty of LED diodes per foot making it brighter and light a bit more evenly. 

can you expand icemodz them by connecting additional led strip?

i now you can on CableMod

also, CableMod has IR receiver,  i think RF remote is much better than IR solution, because receiver can be hidden inside of PC case.

i don't know if i could do that with IR

2 hours ago, lazar.d said:

can you expand icemodz them by connecting additional led strip?

i now you can on CableMod

also, CableMod has IR receiver,  i think RF remote is much better than IR solution, because receiver can be hidden inside of PC case.

i don't know if i could do that with IR

For the Icemodz ones I believe you will need to do some wiring to expand it or to get seperate strips from them that have a connector on both ends. For IR as long as the sensor is somewhere in sight of the case window it shouldn't have any issues. 

How about another option?  We have a range of RGB products and complete kits, each kit comes with 2 RGB strips, 2 extension cables, RGB cable splitter, RF controller and power cable (molex).  All LEDs and cables are wired and sleeved by hand and all our RGB LED strips can connect into each other so you can keep adding strips onto the end. (Limit is 5 meters per controller)

Our 2x 30cm RGB kit = 21 Euros
Our 2x 60cm RGB Kit = 26 Euros
and 2x 120cm RGB Kit = 31 Euros
Shipping = 5.72 Euros  (Around the world)
(at the current exchange rate)

You can find them on our site here - https://addoncustoms.com/store/category/32-rgb-led-kits-and-accessories/

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2016 at 11:30 PM, AddonCustoms said:

How about another option?  We have a range of RGB products and complete kits, each kit comes with 2 RGB strips, 2 extension cables, RGB cable splitter, RF controller and power cable (molex).  All LEDs and cables are wired and sleeved by hand and all our RGB LED strips can connect into each other so you can keep adding strips onto the end. (Limit is 5 meters per controller)

Our 2x 30cm RGB kit = 21 Euros
Our 2x 60cm RGB Kit = 26 Euros
and 2x 120cm RGB Kit = 31 Euros
Shipping = 5.72 Euros  (Around the world)
(at the current exchange rate)

You can find them on our site here - https://addoncustoms.com/store/category/32-rgb-led-kits-and-accessories/

Do you have kit with SATA Power Cable?

2 minutes ago, lazar.d said:

Do you have kit with SATA Power Cable?

All our kits come with Molex, but we do have molex to sata converter block. If you decide to order, message me after and I will make sure you get a free converter added in with your order. :)

Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

@AddonCustoms, well that's great,

I have MasterCase Pro 5 from Coolermaster

Which length do you recommend, I don't need light for basement of the case, only for the upper part, so from what I measured I'll be needing about 160cm?

Master Case Pro 5.jpg

2 minutes ago, lazar.d said:

@AddonCustoms, well that's great,

I have MasterCase Pro 5 from Coolermaster

Which length do you recommend, I don't need light for basement of the case, only for the upper part, so from what I measured I'll be needing about 160cm?

The 60cm kit would be fine, you can easily bend the strips to fit in the corners. You don't really need LEDs around the entire case, just 2 strips opposite each other will light up the case well.

Addon Customs -

On 5/2/2016 at 2:05 PM, lazar.d said:

our LED Strips come with a modern SATA Power connection as we didnt save cost there - we want to make the user experience as good as possible for users of our strips - the following video explains much everything about our RGB Strips - let me know if you go any further questions: