Noctua NF-S12A PWM x6 “or” NF-A14 PWM x2 intake and NF-S12A x3 Exhaust in a Corsair Air 540 case?

From the title what would be best for maximum air flow? This is my fist time build and regardless of how Noctua fans looks, after research they are the best in my eyes, so I'm sticking with Noctua.

I’ve already bought 6 NF-S12A PWM cause it’s the best for case ventilation, but after reading some forums I’m having some doubts and maybe should of gone with 2 NF-A14 as intake instead? because of the “low-restriction dust filter” on the Corsair Air 540.

The build inside the case will have an Asus x99 Rampage V Extreme, i7 5820k with Noctua NH-D15s, 1TB SSD and a Gigabyte 980ti Windforce Xtreme not planning on SLI, well maybe in the future.

Just to add i don't mind the NF-P12 fans either, just stuck with SP or AF.

Thanks.

P.s. Really need Linus to do an in depth video regarding different Noctua fans, if he has time he could do tests when facing against different scenarios, like fan filters and open spaces to see if there is a big difference between stactic pressure or air flow fans. I know Linus is a "Fan" ;-) of Noctua.

3 S12s have more airflow than two A14s.

140*2=280 vs 107*3=321 m3/h

If you go with 3,000 RPM industrial fans it's 540 m3/h for the 140s and 570 m3/h for the 120s 

Thanks for the response.

But would the S12A perform well when it has to pull air through the case's front low-restriction dust filter? Or would a higher static rated fan be needed?