Is my new keyboard a bad choice?

Hey guys, so i recently got some money from my uncle as it was my bday a few weeks ago and i bought this keyboard...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BTWZDNC/ref=ya_st_dp_summary

I'm just wondering if mu purchase was a good one or if the keyboard i got has a bad reputation. I did hear the quickfire series was good for budget keyboards but are they reliable? i would like this keyboard for like 5 years or so. As my cheapo dell keyboard has lasted about that long.

Thanks in advance :P

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

That's a pretty solid keyboard. Nobody would be able to tell you how long it will last, because that's based on a lot of factors and luck.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

1 minute ago, Starrzy said:

That's a great keyboard. Only thing I dislike is the keycaps.

Whats wrong with them?

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

Just now, ProKeero said:

Whats wrong with them?

They're ABS plastic. Pretty much every keyboard is until you reach about $150+.

2 minutes ago, Starrzy said:

Well my cheapo dell keyboard has it and i have no problem with it :P so i think i'm good. And besides i can buy new keycaps if i wanted.

I heard the Logitech G710+ has crappy keycaps. Are those ABS plastic too?

Just now, ProKeero said:

Well my cheapo dell keyboard has it and i have no problem with it :P so i think i'm good. And besides i can buy new keycaps if i wanted.

I heard the Logitech G710+ has crappy keycaps. Are those ABS plastic too?

Yeah. GMK ABS keycaps are better than PBT though. But back to your question, Logitech keycaps suck.

Just now, Starrzy said:

Yeah. GMK ABS keycaps are better than PBT though. But back to your question, Logitech keycaps suck.

xD, glad i didn't buy that keyboard then...

13 hours ago, Starrzy said:

Yeah, i spent 100$+ on just pbt Keycaps, so yeah. Most regular keyboards are abs. Not sure what my apple adjustable keyboard is, but it's pretty nice, sure Not abs

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Quickfire TK is an amazing board. I just wish they would come out with a new version with fully standard bottom row and maybe RGB. Definitely my favorite keyboard layout/size. CM Storm boards in general are very well built and liked. The gamer font used on the older boards' keycaps isn't the prettiest though.