Can I give away my CS GO game to my friend?

Drakomon322

So, I want to give away my CS GO game to my best friend because he doesn't too much money and we want to play together. And later, I buy it again

Is it possible to do that?

Notice that sharing the game is not the  best solution since it doesn't allow you to play with other people, just with bots.

Any help is really appreciated.

Family share might work for this but only one can play at a time

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

hey its me ur friend

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

2 minutes ago, Drakomon322 said:

So, I want to give away my CS GO game to my best friend because he doesn't too much money and we want to play together. And later, I buy it again

Is it possible to do that?

Notice that sharing the game is not the  best solution since it doesn't allow you to play with other people, just with bots.

Any help is really appreciated.

Unless you're holding the game as a gift and it isn't already in your library, you're probably out luck.

Sig under construction.

3 minutes ago, Tedster said:

Unless you're holding the game as a gift and it isn't already in your library, you're probably out luck.

It's already in my library, so FeelsBadMan

You can't give away a game that is already in your steam library. But if you plan on buying it again anyways you can just buy a key or buy it as a gift and give it to him.

My GTX 970 carries me to global.

Just now, SpaceTurtle917 said:

You can't give away a game that is already in your steam library. But if you plan on buying it again anyways you can just buy a key or buy it as a gift and give it to him.

I didn't think about that. 

I'll do it. Thanks

Just now, Drakomon322 said:

I didn't think about that. 

I'll do it. Thanks

If you plan to buy a key, you can get it for cheaper on a site like g2a or kinguin. Just get g2a shield or whatever kinguin has incase you buy it from a shifty seller. You can save a few bucks. Just make sure to buy a key and not a gift.

My GTX 970 carries me to global.

7 minutes ago, SpaceTurtle917 said:

If you plan to buy a key, you can get it for cheaper on a site like g2a or kinguin. Just get g2a shield or whatever kinguin has incase you buy it from a shifty seller. You can save a few bucks. Just make sure to buy a key and not a gift.

Got it.

Thanks.

That only works for offline games like BioShock and stuff.

Doesnt work for CSGO since each rank and stats are tied to one profile.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)