Best mice for csgo

kriptcs

what is the best mice i can get to play csgo under 55$?

Ryzen 9 7900x w/ LIAN LI Galahad 240  +   MSI RTX 3060
32GB @ 4800 mhz Corsair Vengeance + ASUS TUF X670e-PLUS

Seasonic Focus+ 750w

Personal preference. People have different sized hands and different grip types. Only way to really find out is to try some and find what feels best to you. Head down to a PC store and see what they have available for you to try (at least hold). What works for one person may not for another. 

1 minute ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Personal preference. People have different sized hands and different grip types. Only way to really find out is to try some and find what feels best to you. Head down to a PC store and see what they have available for you to try (at least hold). What works for one person may not for another. 

Point is,i don't have one around.i don't like little mice but i just want a list i can decide from 

Seasonic Focus+ 750w

Just now, Aytex said:

what type of grip do you like

claw,sometimes like fingertip

Seasonic Focus+ 750w

1 minute ago, JasonHS said:

Point is,i don't have one around.i don't like little mice but i just want a list i can decide from 

In that case, have a look at the Corsair M65 and the Razer Deathadder. The latter is very popular, though I have no personal experience with it. 

Zowie mice (such as the fk1/2 and ec1/2-a) are very well regarded in the CS community, check them out.

PC Specs: i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5, HyperX Red 16Gb (4x4), Define R5, EVGA G2 750, Samsung 850 Evo 120gb + WD Blue 1TB, MSI TF5 GTX 970.

Peripherals: 1 x Asus VX239H, Logitech G502, Masterkeys Pro S, Superlux HD668B.

I've heard that the Steelseries rival 100 is a very good mouse for the price, so is the Logitech g303 as it has the PMW3366 sensor. Which is highly regarded as on of the best sensors money can buy.

On 4/25/2016 at 6:07 PM, JasonHS said:

claw,sometimes like fingertip

G502 non RGB, I LOVE mine. Great palm and finger grip.

Something light with high quality sensor. All mice I would recommend are over $60 I believe. 

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I use a Razer Deathadder Chroma on a Goliathus Control Edition but this is my personal preference. Just use whatever you feel relaxed :)

if you use claw grip, look at the g303/302.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

SteelSeries Rival 300 and Mionix Naos 7000 are something to consider if you are looking for a bigger mouse. Otherwise Logitech G303/G402/G502, any of the Zowie mice or Mionix Castor are good options. All of these have excellent sensors and are well regarded. Some might be above your budget normally but you can often find good deals on them.

As for me, I have a terrible mouse for CS:GO, but I would definitely suggest getting a mouse from the "Rival" mice from Steelseries. They seem to be catered directly to FPS players.