new and need some help

A few months ago i got into pcs and pc related things and have been hoping to build my own ever since.

now that i have some money (around about $450 AUS) i would like to create something that will provide the most bang for my buck and gaming capability as possible, im looking to play some casual league of legends with my friends.

here ive linked to pcpartpicker with a list ive slapped together after some research : https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Jund%40MaxPowa/saved/#view=Nkc2FT

can someone give me any advice on the list and where to go from here

thanks

oh sorry i forgot to put on there i already have a copy of windows 10 and and 2tb hard drive

i was planning on using the cheap ssd for the os and mabye some other important files

2 minutes ago, molude said:

Look at the price in Australia...

yeah , nothings ever cheap in australia :P

Look at the price in Australia...

HOLY JESUS!! Okay, sec :D

Just now, molude said:

That PSU is a bit overkill, isn't it?

Yup, gonna give it another go xD

overkills better than it not working :)

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD A10-7890K 4.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($219.00 @ Scorptec) 
Motherboard: ASRock FM2A68M-HD+ Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard  ($72.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 Memory  ($61.00 @ IJK) 
Case: Silverstone PS08B (Black) MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($39.00 @ Storm Computers) 
Power Supply: Antec 500W ATX Power Supply  ($61.00 @ CPL Online) 
Total: $452.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-04-25 23:04 AEST+1000

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

3 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD A10-7890K 4.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($219.00 @ Scorptec) 
Motherboard: ASRock FM2A68M-HD+ Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard  ($72.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 Memory  ($61.00 @ IJK) 
Case: Silverstone PS08B (Black) MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($39.00 @ Storm Computers) 
Power Supply: Antec 500W ATX Power Supply  ($61.00 @ CPL Online) 
Total: $452.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-04-25 23:04 AEST+1000

I would go for a cheap quad core like a amd 860k, and use the left over money to buy possibly a 750ti, or a r7 250/260.

7 minutes ago, molude said:

That ssd is a no no, the V300 is a s**t ssd, just google V300 switched components

Just now, molude said:

Also really good, but I would tell Euan that he should give up the SSD for a better GPU, don't you think?

I agree with you, although he seems to want one :D

at this point where i have no set in stone plans i would happily swap stuff around 

1 minute ago, Euan_enterprise said:

at this point where i have no set in stone plans i would happily swap stuff around 

Then ditch the SSD and get a better graphics card. You are going to be playing only casual games, amIright? :D
If that is the case, you won't really need an SSD, thus a better GPU will boost the performance here and there and you will probablly wont even remember wanting an SSD in the first place :D . I am not saying that SSDs aren't awesome, it is just that it would be better for you to go without one having in mind your location and budget! GGWP

9 minutes ago, Skygger said:

I am done, hope this has better results : http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/wVq7D3

The CX series psus aren't good for gaming pcs, and alot of us like to give it alot of flak since its maximum temperature for its full capacity is a measly 30 degrees celsius. Would go with the vp500p or strider essential instead.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

1 minute ago, herman mcpootis said:

The CX series psus aren't good for gaming pcs, and alot of us like to give it alot of flak since its maximum temperature for its full capacity is a measly 30 degrees celsius. Would go with the vp500p or strider essential instead.

Listen to this guy ^ . He seems to know what he is talking about. To be honest I got into PC building about 3-4 months ago, at my free time I watch videos about GPUs, CPUs, MoBos and all other PC components so I don't really have that much experience. Thanks for the feedback tho, I will take it in consideration in my next attempts in constructing a PC ! :D:)

32 minutes ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

I would go for a cheap quad core like a amd 860k, and use the left over money to buy possibly a 750ti, or a r7 250/260.

i would, but the cheapest quad core that isn't the athlon 5350 would have resulted in him getting an r7 240/gt 730, so i went with an apu instead.