Enabling Virtualization without BIOS

Long story short, my BIOS GUI is not functioning and I can't change any of my settings on the BIOS. I've tried everything to fix this. Anyway, I was wondering if there was a way through the command prompt I could enable Virtualization, or just enable it without going into my BIOS. Thanks. 

PS: Tell me if I should post this in the Hardware section. Because This could be considered both.

I've decided to move this to CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory. Using the command prompt is not really programming.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

1 minute ago, Godlygamer23 said:

I've decided to move this to CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory. Using the command prompt is not really programming.

Thanks for moving it. Just didnt know.

If you've tried flashing new bios then you may have deeper troubles so  but either way, I haven't tried it but you can try this 

8 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

To be fair it isn't really a hardware question since its focusing on enabling virtualization from the software side, perhaps troubleshooting would be best

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

3 minutes ago, Mark77 said:

This is what I found:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31581854/enabling-intel-virtualization-vt-x-without-option-in-bios

Using bcdedit.  Presumably run as in administrator-privilege-level command prompt window.

arg beat me to it 

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

1 minute ago, RedWulf said:

If you've tried flashing new bios then you may have deeper troubles so  but either way, I haven't tried it but you can try this 

To be fair it isn't really a hardware question since its focusing on enabling virtualization from the software side, perhaps troubleshooting would be best

vt-x is a hardware feature innit?

1 minute ago, RedWulf said:

Depends on the level. If they decide on x64 virtualization, Hardware Virtualization will need to be enabled, which will likely involve the BIOS. Regardless, for now, I will move this to Troubleshooting.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I feel that it's more important to address the fact that you can't access the BIOS before trying to build something on a computer who's BIOS you can't access. o.O

31 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

14 minutes ago, RedWulf said:

The BIOS is toast. I don't even know how it starts up. I forced the backup BIOS and tried flashing it. The motherboard is definitely broken in some way.

13 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Depends on the level. If they decide on x64 virtualization, Hardware Virtualization will need to be enabled, which will likely involve the BIOS. Regardless, for now, I will move this to Troubleshooting.

3 minutes ago, bismuthguy said:

The BIOS is toast. I don't even know how it starts up. I forced the backup BIOS and tried flashing it. The motherboard is definitely broken in some way.

Have you looked into the warranty or a replacement? hopefully the superuser solution works but as godlygamer mentioned its kind of a narrow range, even if it does a messed up MoBo may lead to more issues

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567]