Unstable CPU temps and PC crash

So i recently installed the I7 6700k, G.Skill Trident Z 3000 mhz and the ASUS MAXIMUS VIII HERO motherboard and i overclocked my the 7 from 4.o ghz to 4.6 ghz. As the title says i've seen that i've gotten unstable temps for example it can go from 35 ish to 50 and my pc is chrashing whilst im playing CSGO but i've not been getting it while playing League. My cooler is a H110i GT

You either have to supply more voltage to your CPU or your RAM isn't stable at 3000Mhz. I recommend to let your RAM run at stock speeds (2133) and then overclock your CPU to get the best results. I was able to get 4.8Ghz (1.42V)

Looks like there's something bad to your overclocks.

Can you provide more info on this crash? It just shuts off or is there any BSOD? Can you turn it on just after this shutdown?

If not, this can be both mobo\psu.

4 minutes ago, paprikman said:

Looks like there's something bad to your overclocks.

Can you provide more info on this crash? It just shuts off or is there any BSOD? Can you turn it on just after this shutdown?

If not, this can be both mobo\psu.

If windows 10 would crash you would get the sad smile face ":(" and some test, and i can start the pc after a crash but i could crash again

1 minute ago, Chimras said:

If windows 10 would crash you would get the sad smile face ":(" and some test, and i can start the pc after a crash but i could crash again

Since 50C is safe temp, clear cmos and run aida64 on stock bios settings. If it's ok - there are some problems with your overclocks.

If there's a crash... then it can be almost anything else, most likely psu, mobo or ram (you can try replacing sticks with each other).

1 minute ago, paprikman said:

Since 50C is safe temp, clear cmos and run aida64 on stock bios settings. If it's ok - there are some problems with your overclocks.

If there's a crash... then it can be almost anything else, most likely psu, mobo or ram (you can try replacing sticks with each other).

so disable the OC and see if it makes any difference, got it

22 minutes ago, paprikman said:

still get unstable temps, 

1 minute ago, Chimras said:

still get unstable temps, 

You have them at idle?

Did you remove the plastic covering from cpu cooler?

Also, check that pump is connected to any other 'fan' pins, except 'cpu fan' and set to 100% speed.

Kinda out of other ideas now... it shouldn't just shut off because of 50-60 C

1 minute ago, paprikman said:

You have them at idle?

Did you remove the plastic covering from cpu cooler?

Also, check that pump is connected to any other 'fan' pins, except 'cpu fan' and set to 100% speed.

Kinda out of other ideas now... it shouldn't just shut off because of 50-60 C

1. Dont know

2. Yes

3. Dont know

I cant figure out either, maybe ill change thermalpaste