Are my parts compatible with OS X yosemite? I am wondering if my combination of parts is good for a hackintosh.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pqJpxr

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Enermax ETS-T40F-W 105.9 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 160GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 950 2GB SSC ACX 2.0 Video Card
Case: NZXT H440 (White/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair CX 430W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 1600 MHz Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Case: NZXT H440 White 

Look at TonymacX86 for the latest info. The whole point of the site is hackintosh.

Fellow Hackintosh user here. You should have no problems with those parts. 

The GPU might take a little work to get it fully working, but it should definitely be doable. 

1 minute ago, CamBlack said:

Fellow Hackintosh user here. You should have no problems with those parts. 

The GPU might take a little work to get it fully working, but it should definitely be doable. 

I've heard that the Z97S SLI Krait motherboard is not compatible but the Z97S SLI Plus is. Are the two boards similar enough to have no problems?

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 1600 MHz Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Case: NZXT H440 White 

6 minutes ago, MarcelKapono said:

I've heard that the Z97S SLI Krait motherboard is not compatible but the Z97S SLI Plus is. Are the two boards similar enough to have no problems?

It looks like some users have had success with the Krait edition, so there's no reason it shouldn't be compatible. Any reason why you're choosing Yosemite over El Capitan? There's a guide here on using this board with El Capitan, but it should pretty much apply to Yosemite as well - How To: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition

2 minutes ago, CamBlack said:

Any reason why you're choosing Yosemite over El Capitan?

I want to install Yosemite because I already have a mac that is running Yosemite and it would be easier to just install it to the hackintosh.

1 minute ago, MarcelKapono said:

I want to install Yosemite because I already have a mac that is running Yosemite and it would be easier to just install it to the hackintosh.

You can grab the El Capitan installer from the App Store and use it to create your install media without installing it on your other Mac. I highly recommend it, especially since Unibeast/Multibeast for El Capitan use the Clover bootloader now and more things work right out of the box, like iMessage and Facetime.