AMD mobo for 180$ or less??!!!

kmikkel

I am looking for a AMD motherboard compatible with crossfire and SLi and is long lasting also overclockerble!! :D

(preferably with a blue/black theme but it does not have to be) :D

Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3

Asus M5A99X or whatever the name was

what do you mean was??? because i asked which of those two before??? i am now asking for your opinion but if you recommend those then thank you for your advice and opinion :D

what do you mean was??? because i asked which of those two before??? i am now asking for your opinion but if you recommend those then thank you for your advice and opinion :D

I couldn't remember the exact name of the motherboard so I said, "blah blah blah blah or whatever it was."

Okay I'll Google it for you.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131874

Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0

I would take the UD3 though.

Socket?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What socket and chipset?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

i will probably be using the new AMD 9370 and it needs to have AM3!! :D