h100 RMA question

I need to RMA my h100 due to it making vibrations in the pump. But i don't have the AMD mounts or the stock fan. is that ok? the unit itself is in 1 piece and i have the intel mounts and fan screws, just no AMD mount or any of the stock fans.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

I don't think Corsair would rma it without the complete set of items.

I've heard of cases where they declined rma over the lack of the plastic interior packaging that housed ram

But your best bet is just to contact corsair and ask

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

they said no ): i even have a corsair case but i threw away all the garbage fans x.x what should i do.

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Maybe, search on EBay - some poeple sell extra stuff like that. If you can pick it up super cheap, be worth it for the RMA. Or re-sell it yourself on Ebay - just be honest about the noise. I am sure someone won't mind...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Craigslist it! lol

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

I got ahold of some corsair fans now. Somebody from school offered me some in exchange for my sp120s(which I don't even use, it was coolecting dust) time to sent it for RMA on monday and get my h100i.

Aww.. I would of walked my Corsair fans to you for a pair of sp120's... Somebody at school got a great deal.

GL with your RMA, they can be a real pain.

Aww.. I would of walked my Corsair fans to you for a pair of sp120's... Somebody at school got a great deal.

GL with your RMA, they can be a real pain.

when i RMA with corsair they rarely ask questions. I had an h70, i RMA got an H80, i RMA and then i got an H80i lol