most stupid way youve died in a video game

zerouplol12

And I'm sure all the Battlefield 3 players have gotten eaten by the Loch Ness Monster floating around in the Seine river...

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

falling asleep while gaming, be it on the PS3 or PC... my fingers just rest over the buttons and when I fall asleep I just endlessly press them... I've walked into my death while aimlessly shooting at the ground a couple of times now.

falling asleep while gaming, be it on the PS3 or PC... my fingers just rest over the buttons and when I fall asleep I just endlessly press them... I've walked into my death while aimlessly shooting at the ground a couple of times now.

if you fall asleep while your gaming you shouldnt be gaming at that moment

if you fall asleep while your gaming you shouldnt be gaming at that moment

Im just old

Back when I first started gaming I was playing Deus Ex ( the original Deus Ex) and I had forgotten I had changed my ammo from bullets to 20mm HE grenade rounds and killed myself from splash damage shooting at something- can't quite remeber exactly what the target was. And I hadn't saved since I started the level.I still remember it for some reason.

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

In planetside 2 i decided it would be a good idea to put c4 on my vehicle and run it into a tank and explode it(great idea in my head right?) well i hunted down a tank and went full speed towards it and i jumpd out and it misses the tank goes off a cliff. Waist of c4 then the tank looks at the cliff then me and just runs me over. Out of a vehicle and my c4 :(  

CPU AMD A10-5800k  GPU GTX 960 Gigabyte G1 Motherboard Asrock fm2a75m-dgs Ram G.skill 8gigs ddr3 PSU Corsair HX650 HDD Two 1TB Hitachi 7200 rpm Case Zalman z11

Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK with chery mx reds Mouse Logitech m500 Headset Logitech g430 Laptop Lenovo u310 touch Phone HTC one

Dying of a rock lying on the ground in bf3 (metro) or dying in assasin's creed (first one) because i thought you could swim  -_-

i have a couple of stupid deaths..

First one:

I was playing some GTA san andreas and decided to drive a lorry all the way up the tallest mountain. And i can finally see the last bit of road in front of me.

But then a plane comes out of nowere and just kamekaze's into me. Killing me instantly. Stared at the screen for a few minutes before i realized that it actually happened.

Second one:

I was playing some tribes ascend as the infiltrator class. And decided it would be a good idea to jump over a big gap to get to a generator...

I did not realize that being in stealth zaps your energy that much. and ended up falling to my death

Third one:

I spawn at the warp gate on indar in planetside 2 (tr) and i quickly get m'self a liberator to get straight into the action and got m'self a full crew too
So i take off at maximum speed and figure i should check the map.... the second i closed the map i flew straight into an antenna and blew up...

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

By starting a new game. Those games trip me out, where dying is part of the game

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

mouse died when i was flanking enemies on bf3 :| killed about 3 enemies and the laser died randomly... managed to knife 2 more people but it wasnt fun

Character artist in the Games industry.

falling into water on most games! is it really that hard to swim?

because of lag...

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

i dont know i just dont know 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

thrown a grenade and it bounced back to me

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

Err... Falling through the ground in batman arkham city, whilst being lectured by the joker on how we were both going to die if I didn't get my act together...

That or trying to do aerobatics in just cause 2 in a plane...

Check out my video work at youtube.com/SuperUserTech

Acer Aspire 5750G - i5-2410m | 8GB 1333Mhz RAM | 500GB 5400RPM HDD | Nvidia GT540m

2xBenQ EW2440L | Sennheiser HD600 | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Corsair Vengeance M65 | Panasonic Lumix G7 | Panasonic 20mm F1.7

prone in a bush in arma 2 when i got up i must of broke my back

Its all about those volumetric clouds

prone in a bush in arma 2 when i got up i must of broke my back

Concidering how often things like this happens in arma... you'd almost think that the soldiers all have weak bone structures.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Concidering how often things like this happens in arma... you'd almost think that the soldiers all have weak bone structures.

arma is both the best game I've played and the worst

Its all about those volumetric clouds

In Fallout New Vegas there are a lot of ways to die. I had a couple of deathclaws ambush me out of nowhere because Boone fired at them from a mile away.

Next time I went in there prepared and they got my health low, but I found a little platform to get on and I guess the AI couldn't get to me up there even though their claws were making contact with my character. My health was really low so I just ate a bunch of crafting ingredients and a bunch of irradiated water until my health got up a little bit more and since they couldn't make contact with me because of a bug or something, I just kept letting Boone fight them until he was knocked out and I finished them off with a bunch of trail carbine blasts to the face.

Ah, open world games... gotta love em

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

Drove off a cliff in WoT. Moments before the tank fell, I noticed where I was going, it was too late.

Oh, I've also killed myself (and a friend) with a Javelin in Battlefield 3. LOOOOOOOOONG story.

The first time i saw somebody get kill by there own javelin in BF3 i Couldn't STOP laughing. and everyone was like whats wrong with you lol

The first time i saw somebody get kill by there own javelin in BF3 i Couldn't STOP laughing. and everyone was like whats wrong with you lol

Well to be honest, it was a perfect storm situation...

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

mario 64 fall off streak on the second world i tried to get the star for like a good half hour xD

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here