Budget build capable of triple monitor display

Hello guys,

I've been tasked to build a desktop PC for a company I am working for and here at the requirements:

• Run on 3 separate monitors
  • Handle mildly optimized software and HD media playback without stutter
  • Output audio over two separate channels
  • Budget: 600$

Here's the list of parts.

Questions:

1. I understand that the motherboard does have 3 connectors for display, but does it support running all 3 at the same time? I would rather not buy a dedicated GPU to do the task.
  2. Should I look into sound cards for dual channel audio output? Different tracks must play on different channels (and not simply the same track on multiple channels). Do you have any suggestions?

More details:

1. This build is for an Escape the Room game in Lebanon. If you're not familiar with the concept, I suggest you look it up online and actually try it out for yourself!
  2. This build will only be running a custom built platform to run the game and communicate with players while they're inside the room.
  3. I am limited in the choice of parts that are available locally.

Thank you for your kind consideration :)

go for a cheap gpu like the gtx950 it will help as a gpu is more important than a cpu to drive monitors. for the cpu go with more cores an i5 is good enough for your needs

5 hours ago, Jadow said:

So no gaming? Or is that game GPU intensive? As kaveri APUs support up to 4 displays

How are you hooking up the 3 displays? What connectors?

No clue on the audio stuff

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

12 hours ago, Streetguru said:

So no gaming? Or is that game GPU intensive? As kaveri APUs support up to 4 displays

How are you hooking up the 3 displays? What connectors?

No clue on the audio stuff

No gaming, Escape the Room is a live escape game, i.e. groups of people come to play inside a real physical room. The PC build is meant to run the software that controls the game (timer, hints, music, video, etc..).

The motherboard I chose (MSI B150 PC Mate) has 3 video output connectors (1x HDMI, 1x VGA, 1x DVI-D), however I am not sure whether it can run all three at the same time, which is exactly what I am inquiring about.

25 minutes ago, Jadow said:

No gaming, Escape the Room is a live escape game, i.e. groups of people come to play inside a real physical room. The PC build is meant to

just go to the intel ark

http://ark.intel.com/products/90729/Intel-Core-i3-6100-Processor-3M-Cache-3_70-GHz

# of Displays Supported 3

But also look for an A8 6700, it should be cheaper and will support 3 displays as well

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?