A new plan for a Newbie!

So, I am just new for here, hope you guys can offerig me some opinion and suggestions, thank you for all!

here is the list, I don't worry about the case, keyboard, mouse,headset, the screen will just use the Dell u2414h for sure.

CPU: intel i7-6700k

Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16G(8Gx2)

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GA-Z170X GT

SSD: Samsung SM951 M.2 512G PCI-E 3.0 SSD

HHD: Seagate ST2000DM001 2T

Graphics Card: GTX 980ti/GTX 1080(if it begin sale before July)

Power Supplies: Corair RM850X 850W

Cooler: Corair Hydro H110i GTX

Network Card1:Asus PCE-AC56 AC1300

Network Card2:TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 N900

Those things mayde bought at newegg, at least I have some better option.

So the list on the top have some problem or some better choise, please tell me

thank you all.

It looks good. 

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

2 minutes ago, 64643008 said:

So, I am just new for here, hope you guys can offerig me some opinion and suggestions, thank you for all!

here is the list, I don't worry about the case, keyboard, mouse,headset, the screen will just use the Dell u2414h for sure.

CPU: intel i7-6700k

Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16G(8Gx2)

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GA-Z170X GT

SSD: Samsung SM951 M.2 512G PCI-E 3.0 SSD

HHD: Seagate ST2000DM001 2T

Graphics Card: GTX 980ti/GTX 1080(if it begin sale before July)

Power Supplies: Corair RM850X 850W

Cooler: Corair Hydro H110i GTX

Network Card1:Asus PCE-AC56 AC1300

Network Card2:TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 N900

Those things mayde bought at newegg, at least I have some better option.

So the list on the top have some problem or some better choise, please tell me

thank you all.

Nice build! Why 2 NICs?

My native language is C++

18 minutes ago, Kyle Manning said:

Nice build! Why 2 NICs?

Because I need a NIC just for wifi, and the other one was nought for set a LAN and some other need

so, i need 2 wireless NIC, if not, the motherboard already have 2 came with it.

And, is that a problem if i use 2 onboard wired NTC and 2 wireless NTC at same time?

NIC1:Killer™ E2400

NIC2:Intel® Gigabit LAN

NIC3:Asus PCE-AC56 AC1300

NIC4:TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 N900

16 minutes ago, 64643008 said:

looks good. pascal is rumored to be mid july. but really i would still wait. i mean its a jump from 28nm to 16nm. it will probably be the biggest jump since years.

if i can make a suggestion on the monitor. with that kind of build a 24" 1080p 60hz screen is really underpowered. i would highly suggest to safe some money on the ssd for example and get a better one.

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

i would not buy wifi cards form TP link, or anything from them for that mater. they make shit and i have just had a REALLY bad time with there shit

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, 64643008 said:

And, is that a problem if i use 2 onboard wired NTC and 2 wireless NTC at same time?

NIC1:Killer™ E2400

NIC2:Intel® Gigabit LAN

NIC3:Asus PCE-AC56 AC1300

NIC4:TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 N900

depends on what you want to do. if you have like special vm's to use those nic's you should be fine. but if your using normal windows you can only access on at a time. you can choose which one by deactivating but your still limited

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

1 minute ago, ChrisCross said:

looks good. pascal is rumored to be mid july. but really i would still wait. i mean its a jump from 28nm to 16nm. it will probably be the biggest jump since years.

if i can make a suggestion on the monitor. with that kind of build a 24" 1080p 60hz screen is really underpowered. i would highly suggest to safe some money on the ssd for example and get a better one.

yeah, i was thinking about change the ssd to 256, but the dell u2415 was a little strange, 1920:1200, i like the serie, so do you have any other choice?

Just now, 64643008 said:

yeah, i was thinking about change the ssd to 256, but the dell u2415 was a little strange, 1920:1200, i like the serie, so do you have any other choice?

oh there is a ton you can do. it highly depends on what you do though and if your willing to go amd (because freesync monitors are awesomely cheap).

depends on what you want to do. if you have like special vm's to use those nic's you should be fine. but if your using normal windows you can only access on at a time. you can choose which one by deactivating but your still limited

but i can still use the internet when i create a new wifi from this computer by using 2 different card right?

Just now, 64643008 said:

but i can still use the internet when i create a new wifi from this computer by using 2 different card right?

yeah basically yes. what exactly do you want to do with the 4 NIC's?

yeah basically yes. what exactly do you want to do with the 4 NIC's?

yeah, the 4 NIC will be a joke, because the place that computer will set was far away from any wired network interface, and i can't uninstall those 2, so the only NIC will work was those wireless NIC.

6 minutes ago, 64643008 said:

yeah, the 4 NIC will be a joke, because the place that computer will set was far away from any wired network interface, and i can't uninstall those 2, so the only NIC will work was those wireless NIC.

why not just get a motherboard with onboard wifi instead?

why not just get a motherboard with onboard wifi instead?

my friend just gave me that motherboard, i think was easier to put 100 doller in to bought the NIC than get a new one

Just now, 64643008 said:

my friend just gave me that motherboard, i think was easier to put 100 doller in to bought the NIC than get a new one

ok. are you mostly gaming or editing and other stuff too?

18 minutes ago, ChrisCross said:

ok. are you mostly gaming or editing and other stuff too?

yes, mostly gaming+little bet editing

9 minutes ago, 64643008 said:

yes, mostly gaming+little bet editing

well if your willing to go with amd on the gpu the LG Electronics 29UM68-P, 29" would be a great option. its 40-75hz freesync and ips 21:9 for editing, also its not that expensive.

if you want to stick with nvidia you can go for a tn g-sync one or the BenQ GW2765HT, 27" which is 1440p ips.

i would really recommend to go for a better display because the 980ti is overkill for 1080p 60hz panel

4 minutes ago, ChrisCross said:

well if your willing to go with amd on the gpu the LG Electronics 29UM68-P, 29" would be a great option. its 40-75hz freesync and ips 21:9 for editing, also its not that expensive.

if you want to stick with nvidia you can go for a tn g-sync one or the BenQ GW2765HT, 27" which is 1440p ips.

i would really recommend to go for a better display because the 980ti is overkill for 1080p 60hz panel

Thank you very much! I did not care about the screen for a long time this is very helpful! at least i don't need to compare those one by one. thabk you again!

Just now, 64643008 said:

Thank you very much! I did not care about the screen for a long time this is very helpful! at least i don't need to compare those one by one. thabk you again!

if you want to know more go to the display section. but that lg display is just one of my favourites. im writing this on the earlier version of it which has no freesync.

10 minutes ago, ChrisCross said:

if you want to know more go to the display section. but that lg display is just one of my favourites. im writing this on the earlier version of it which has no freesync.

ok, thank you for help me