msi rma for the uk??

i was wondering if msi do rma for the uk because i can find the rma sheet thing you have to fill out on there website but its only for america so i was wondering if msi do rma for the uk and if so if someone could direct me on how to get my motherboard sent off to them since i have never done this before.

mobo problem is that one of my slots of ram doesnt work and causes my pc too boot cycle and it arrived like this.

so if someone can walk me through the process of trying to get it sent off or approved i will be very thankful

4 minutes ago, joe_p231 said:

SNIP

RMA is differnet in the UK

You can either, contact the store, and they can organise an RMA on your behalf

or contact MSI directly who will discuss the returns process

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

You're in the EU, just send it to the retailer. They are obligated to take care of the RMA process.

1 minute ago, Sakkura said:

You're in the EU, just send it to the retailer. They are obligated to take care of the RMA process.

2 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

RMA is differnet in the UK

You can either, contact the store, and they can organise an RMA on your behalf

or contact MSI directly who will discuss the returns process

i brought my motherboard from Amazon so how difficult would it be to get them to do this process 

6 minutes ago, joe_p231 said:

i brought my motherboard from Amazon so how difficult would it be to get them to do this process 

Amazon support is awesome. Get out of here and get the RMA under way.

4 minutes ago, Naeaes said:

Amazon support is awesome. Get out of here and get the RMA under way.

how do i go about getting amazon to do this then

11 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

AFAIK Amazon has good support and should handle this well.

24 minutes ago, joe_p231 said:

Contact them. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

1 hour ago, joe_p231 said:

go on amazon

go to your orders

press return

if not, you can contact amazon, or contact the seller through there as well when you look at your orders

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii