OG Supersampling

So I have been playing with this OG supersampling on my 60" LG Plasma TV 1920x1080 and I have to say, its awwwwwwwwwesome!!! The highest resolution I can get on my TV is 3200x1800. Battlefield 3 and 4 looked amazing even with anti aliasing turned right off! It also seemed to me like gameplay was smoother. I always get 60fps on ultra, but use to get some stutters and jitters sometimes. Now it feels really smooth, could be in my head though, lol. The only thing I didnt like is that all the words on screen and radar and stuff are so tiny I cant read or see anything. It also makes my desktop look like crap , shortcuts are all so small and words look fuzzy or something. So I pretty much keep it at 1920x1080 and when gaming i turn it to 3200x1800.

So does anyone know how I can make things like the words and radar bigger? Hopefully this can be fixed as after seeing games in 3200x1800 I dont even want to play at 1920x1080 anymore. Thanks in advance to any help I get.

Stuff like that scale with the HUD. If Battlefield 3 and 4 don't allow you to adjust the HUD, you can't do anything about it. 

As for fuzzy text on the desktop, it's because you're downsampling something that was designed to be rendered one and only one way.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Well I seem to have fixed it. As you said i just made the HUD bigger and its back to normal in BF. And my desktop looks normal again also. Dunno why I never thought of it , but just going to control panel and appearance and changing the size of text and icons did it. I feel pretty stupid for not knowing these, lol.