Where to buy?

Train27

So this will be a quick one :P

I'm from Spain and here are a few stores that are more popular than the others, but they either sell low-end or over-priced computers (MediaMarkt I'm looking at ya) or are not really reliable (like online questionable client satisfaction shops), so I was wondering where is it better to buy.

Should I buy from Amazon? National shops? Or is there a super fancy online store that every veteran in this fields know they can trust?

1 minute ago, Train27 said:

thats what many people in central europe are using:

http://skinflint.co.uk/

many people are importing when its cheaper but is amazon ok too

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

Just now, Nacho Marco Segui said:

Buy from PcComponentes, Xtremmedia or Coolmod, and Amazon of course.

I bought my actual laptop from pccomponentes and they sent it with the basic cardboard box of the product... with no extra protection at all. A week later I ordered a screen protector and it came fully protected on a 24x10x10 inches cardboard box full of soft polietilene...... all of this for pretty much a sleeve within an envelope, but they weren't able to protect my pc.

God it makes me angry everytime I remember it...

5 minutes ago, Train27 said:

I bought my actual laptop from pccomponentes and they sent it with the basic cardboard box of the product... with no extra protection at all. A week later I ordered a screen protector and it came fully protected on a 24x10x10 inches cardboard box full of soft polietilene...... all of this for pretty much a sleeve within an envelope, but they weren't able to protect my pc.

God it makes me angry everytime I remember it...

Their service has been flawless lately, fast delivery and well protected parcels. They gifted me gummies with my 4790k xD

Just now, Nacho Marco Segui said:

Their service has been flawless lately, fast delivery and well protected parcels. They gifted me gummies with my 4790k xD

They also sent me gummies with the laptopt but I'm not really sure I'm gonna ship with then again... Plus the specsheets of their products are never complete, and in some cases are not even 100% true...