120mm fans

Whitenova

I have a new caselabs case that I need to fill with fans. I need the fans to be black, decently quiet, 120mm and somewhat affordable to buy in large quantities. Any suggestions?

be quiet! silent wings 2

good fans dont come cheap `-`

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

8 minutes ago, Whitenova said:

I have a new caselabs case that I need to fill with fans. I need the fans to be black, decently quiet, 120mm and somewhat affordable to buy in large quantities. Any suggestions?

Cooler master Scickle flows?

ASU

fractal design venturi fans

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

36 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

Cooler master Scickle flows?

I read that they werte loud, no?

34 minutes ago, migeo said:

I read that they werte loud, no?

I have 1 on my H80i. I don't hear it, the stock 140mm fan that came with my phantom 410 is louder.

ASU

Just now, Hackentosher said:

I have 1 on my H80i. I don't hear it, the stock 140mm fan that came with my phantom 410 is louder.

oh ok. That's just what I remember from a video on yt. yeah and I don't like NZXT fans as well. When I got my H440, removed everysingle fans and replaced them with noctua nf-f12 pwm (for the two on top and two at the front) and the LTT a-14 on the back. definitely not a bad choice but a pricey one. In this case you need these fans because airflow is as good as my philosophy grades, complete and utter shit

2 minutes ago, migeo said:

oh ok. That's just what I remember from a video on yt. yeah and I don't like NZXT fans as well. When I got my H440, removed everysingle fans and replaced them with noctua nf-f12 pwm (for the two on top and two at the front) and the LTT a-14 on the back. definitely not a bad choice but a pricey one. In this case you need these fans because airflow is as good as my philosophy grades, complete and utter shit

I like phanteks, the 140 I got from them is SUPER quiet. Also I took out the removable hard drive cage because my graphics card is longer than Chuck Norris' peen. Conveniently, this also means I now have a 120mm fan pushing unobstructed air directly into the middle of my case.

ASU

3 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

I like phanteks, the 140 I got from them is SUPER quiet. Also I took out the removable hard drive cage because my graphics card is longer than Chuck Norris' peen. Conveniently, this also means I now have a 120mm fan pushing unobstructed air directly into the middle of my case.

damn that's quite an impressive gpu lol. I thought about phanteks but I didn't really want to ruin the design with the back fan since all other fans were noctua.

Although the 

PH-F140HP

is beautiful

Edited by migeo
didn't want to double post