Fury x vs Titan X vs 980TI vs 980 - DX12 , nVidia having nearly 50% cpu driver overhead than AMD

El Diablo

Amd have been known for having high cpu overhead which was to blame in certain gaymes for having lower performance

back in july 2015 the titan x was ruling, giving nearly double FPS than the fury

3/4 of a year later the Fiji XT Has taken the championship belt of the titan x stacking a total of 4096 stream punches to the jaw of the TITAN X

The first video ,,wel nuff said just watch it

and the second video illustrates the point that amd have improved their driver efficiency drastically

i added a 3rd video to showcase this isnt just a one off

The last video is to show how far ahead the Titan x was at one point

and u know what,, the titan killer isnt even out yet (Radeon Pro Duo)

amd is back

Videos are provided by " DudeRandom84 " of the youtubes and the last video is courtesy of

" Gregster Reviews"

4 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Amd have been known for having high cpu overhead which was to blame in certain gaymes for having lower performance

back in july 2015 the titan x was ruling, giving nearly double FPS than the fury

3/4 of a year later the Fiji XT Has taken the championship belt of the titan x stacking a total of 4096 stream punches to the jaw of the TITAN X

The first video ,,wel nuff said just watch it

and the second video illustrates the point that amd have improved their driver efficiency drastically

i added a 3rd video to showcase this isnt just a one off

The last video is to show how far ahead the Titan x was at one point

and u know what,, the titan killer isnt even out yet (Radeon Pro Duo)

amd is back

Videos are provided by " DudeRandom84 " of the youtubes and the last video is courtesy of

" Gregster Reviews"

Note. Single GPU vs 2x GPU with the problems and limitations associated with crossfire. AMD is far from being back on top.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

1 minute ago, Dabombinable said:

Note. Single GPU vs 2x GPU with the problems and limitations associated with crossfire. AMD is far from being back on top.

its single gpu vs single gpu,, single fury is already beating the titan x

just everyone thought the "fury x2" was going to be the card to beat it

Edited by El Diablo
added stuff

12 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

yea just watch the video

a picture says 1000 words

Your posts for quite a while have been heavily AMD-biased, that's why I choose to ignore this one. I have, what one might call, an "AMD rig", and I can easily tell that a Titan X is not worse than a Fury X, and that's what you seem to be claiming here

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

1 minute ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Your posts for quite a while are heavily AMD-biased, that's why I choose to ignore this one. I have, what one might call, an "AMD rig", and I can easily tell that a Titan X is not worse than a Fury X, and that's what you seem to be claiming here

this one is going on the records as another one of us agreeing. i'm mostly just here to add that comparing the titan X to a fury X is pretty dang hilareous.

a titan X by itself is pretty much wasted money for gaming because most likely nothing will fill up that VRAM, i've said since launch the titan X is a "no compromises SLI beast" because VRAM will most likely never be the limiting factor of its performance, compared to the *rather hilareous* 4GB VRAM you'd have on a 3-way fury X.

And i'm still looking at the YouTube video's he linked and waiting to see the Titan X gets stomped, or something about CPU overhead blablabla. and that comment about 4096 Stream processors ? I am waiting to see the punch. 

A 4096 "cores" chip based on GCN performing like almost ~3K Maxwell "cores" , yes, whats next, FX 9XXX is the best GPU it is running 5GHZ OMG FUCK INTEL.