Ethernet Tethering Issues

So the WiFi in my college dorm is unusable, the signal is unbearable and there is no way for me to boost it since the college requires you to install certificates in order to login. So I have been using a USB WiFi stick that I bought specifically to tether my Ethernet connection into my dorm room, giving internet to all my devices. This works fine and dandy on Ubuntu, I log in and connect to the "hidden network" that is the hotspot (i set it up beforehand with kde connection editor)  and I can use it no issue. However, on Windows I have to use a program like mHotspot in order to crate the connection, and then I have to manually bridge the connection in the connection settings. This would be fine as well if it was not for the fact that this connection is completely unreliable. It cuts in and out and my Wii U cannot detect it period. Does anyone know a way to get a reliable tethered connection on Windows? mHotspot, Virtual Router, and the CMD process all do not work, even with the work arounds. (mHotspot works the best but I noted my issues earlier). I have the latest drivers and everything, I just have no idea what's causing this. I'm using a Panda Wireless Low-Range USB 2.4Ghz stick. I get a signal only in my room and the signal is strong, I can provide screenshots off of a wifi analyzing app if needed.

Tl/Dr: Tethering WiFi on my usb WiFi stick works perfect on Ubuntu but is sketchy and unreliable on Windows, any solutions?

Lord of Helium.