Good PSU Cable Extentions

ppppppp

Ok, I want some good red or red and black cable extensions for my new PC, anyone know any good, fairly price ones.

I'm only looking for:

1x 24pin cpu

1x8pin cpu

2x6pin pcie

Thank you! P.S- does  anyone know from personal experience what looks/what would look better red and black or plain red cables?

The extensions from Primochill are REALLY good. Although I don't recommend getting an EPS extension because so little of that cable is exposed so you wont really be able to see it.

ASU

4 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

The extensions from Primochill are REALLY good. Although I don't recommend getting an EPS extension because so little of that cable is exposed so you wont really be able to see it.

eps is 8pin, right?

16 minutes ago, ppppppp said:

Ok, I want some good red or red and black cable extensions for my new PC, anyone know any good, fairly price ones.(UK)

I'm only looking for:

1x 24pin cpu

1x8pin cpu

2x6pin pcie

Thank you! P.S- does  anyone know from personal experience what looks/what would look better red and black or plain red cables?

11 minutes ago, ppppppp said:

eps is 8pin, right?

Yeah. Unless you have some special case that shows off your EPS cable, I don't think it's worth it to get an extension for over there.

ASU

Hi there!

So we offer a range of high-quality custom extensions. You can check out some of our work in the bottom of this post

And you can see our prices and etc right here: https://modguru.net/product-category/exten/

Regards

- Martin

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

4 hours ago, modguru said:

Hi there!

So we offer a range of high-quality custom extensions. You can check out some of our work in the bottom of this post

And you can see our prices and etc right here: https://modguru.net/product-category/exten/

Regards

- Martin

But I live in the UK.

2 hours ago, ppppppp said:

But I live in the UK.

Our shipping to the UK is only 12USD :)

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever