Hello!

I was wondering that where you can get Windows 7/8.1/10 for cheap price? I have looked at G2A and Kinguin but how safe are they? I would want to pay with paysafecard because that would be much easier to me than Paypal or credit card... So  does anyone know  places where you could buy with paysafecard and the site would be legit?

Oh yeah, I would pay in euros so I need a page which supports it.

EDIT: Forgot to say that I would need a FPP version of Windows

Thank you! :)

I wouldn't trust those sites and that is for various reasons. I won't go in to the in details since it would take too long but I think you can understand why. (if not do some research) For me I would just try and balance my budget and take the OS in as a normal component but you do you, I guess.

I looked it up myself Just like you could without any effort but Kinguin supports paysafecard Link . 

PS: I do not support this way of buying the OS, I woulda advise against it.

@JaredM54 Okay thanks! I forgot to say that I need a  FPP version of Windows. Do know where I could get those cheap?

Just now, Loleo said:

I wouldn't trust those sites and that is for various reasons. I won't go in to the in details since it would take too long but I think you can understand why. (if not do some research) For me I would just try and balance my budget and take the OS in as a normal component but you do you, I guess.

I looked it up myself Just like you could without any effort but Kinguin supports paysafecard Link . 

PS: I do not support this way of buying the OS, I woulda advise against it.

G2A.com is actually a really good website for all kinds of software. Never had any issues whatsoever.

Now now, we mostn't wonder into illegal affairs. I mean things like the appnee reloader v2.2 final that mimic win10 and office keys are not at all okay to use and you shouldnt even think about it much less googling it to find the single download folder

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

2 minutes ago, HoiDaniel said:

G2A.com is actually a really good website for all kinds of software. Never had any issues whatsoever.

I said I wouldn't go in to the reason but i guess I will anyways. The safety for me isn't the issue, I could always get that ''shield'' and then it would be okay but that isn't the point. It's called a Grey market and it's no good. Many of the codes are bought with stolen credit cards, it can be money laundering and etc. But I don't really wan't to go more ''off topic'' so I'll stop here.